PDA

View Full Version : What to do first? ADR's; Room Resv.w or w/o dintng, etc?

fan of Pooh
04-06-2007, 09:36 AM
We are planning a trip to WDW 8/31, and are hoping that we are able to take advantage of the free dining. Time will tell. I am afraid I am running out of time to get my ADR's. I thought it might be good to get those before the free dining is announced. Another friend suggested I go ahead and make my resort reservation. Will that prevent me from adding the free dining if it is offered? If I do the Magic your way package, do I have to add the dining package now? If so, will they chance it to the free dining if I ask? We will need Park Hoppers, too. I'm not sure what to do first...... THANKS!!!!

Jasper
04-06-2007, 09:39 AM
You can go ahead and make ADR now, but it would probably be best to start by making your room reservation now. Unless something has changed you should be able to add the other packages later.

faline
04-06-2007, 09:39 AM
You can change your room only reservations to a package at a later date especially if a special is offered that you want to take advantage of.

You can also go ahead and make your dining reservations.

jdiekman
04-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Thanks!!!

TiggerRPh
04-06-2007, 11:51 AM
Since we usually make our plans for WDW more than 6 months ahead, we make the room reservation first, then plan out a rough itinerary so we have an idea where we'll be on each day, then make ADR's and get tickets for any special events, then finalize the itinerary.