PDA

View Full Version : Help me guess....

disneydrmr
04-06-2007, 08:58 AM
My best friend is surprising me with a trip in November for my birthday. She will not tell me where we are going, but has been giving me hints... from these hints I am thinking we will be going to Anaheim (Disneyland) but I want to be sure before I make an official guess... Are there any hotels in that area that offer spa services, use cloth napkins, the doors are held open, less than 50 miles from a beach AND.. the hotel itself has a waterfall and a koi pond? Any help would be appreciated!

Melanie
04-06-2007, 09:46 PM
The Disneyland Hotel has a koi pond surrounded by waterfalls. It's adjacent to the Bonita Tower. :cloud9:

Um, since the hotel has very nice restaurants (Granville's, Hook's Point), cloth napkins are indeed present. And close to the beach - yes.

There are spa services available at the Grand Californian hotel, which is just a hop, skip and jump from the Disneyland Hotel.

Definitely sounds like the Disneyland Hotel to me. :thumbsup:

Chescat
04-10-2007, 07:50 PM
My first thought would be Palm Springs with the spas and such. But that's about 90 miles away. Sounds like Disneyland Hotel to me also. :mickey:

Mickey91
04-12-2007, 09:18 AM
Have you considered Victoria and Albert's at the Grand Floridian? It is on a beach, the pool has a water fall, but I think you got me on the koi pond.

disneydrmr
04-13-2007, 08:51 AM
THANK YOU everyone for your help! I made my 'official' guess to my friend and it is the Disneyland Hotel! YEAH!!! She got us 4 day park hoppers and has already planned the Stitch Breakfast and the Princess Dinner with Ariel. I'm soooo excited!