PDA

View Full Version : BC Standard Rms. vs. Deluxe Rms.

Daisyroo
04-06-2007, 07:12 AM
We have reservations at the Beach Club in June. :joy: I will have 5 in my party and reserved a Standard Rm. I just read that the Deluxe Rms have more square footage. Can anyone tell me if it is a significant amount of extra space and worth the extra money? I'm going with 3 children (8, 5, and 1) and my husband, and we're planning on putting a crib in the room. (Extra space would be nice!!:D ) Thanks!!!

pox24
04-06-2007, 07:33 AM
I've had both and to us it made no difference, I believe its like only 40 Sq FT or so. We had it at AKL. Maybe the BC is different.

TammiMcMan
04-06-2007, 11:27 AM
There's not a huge difference in the size of the room. The deluxes have a bit of a bump out area, sort of like an alcove. This has a daybed and kind of a big picture window behind it. All the rooms are in the area of the quiet pool and overlook the lake. A major difference between the deluxe rooms at the BC and those at AKL, are the BC rooms come with concierge amenities. The drawback is that they aren't located on the club level, so you do have to take an elevator up to the lounge.

Considering that the BC rooms are only about 380 square feet, having that little alcove is perfect for a pack & play. If you want to add some major space, you could also look into the BWI. There are very few BC deluxe rooms though, so if you are going to make a change, you probably want to do it soon (that's if they have any availability).

I'll send you a PM with some pictures if that's okay. I definitely think a picture is worth a thousand words.