PDA

View Full Version : Help......

dolphinmickey9170
04-05-2007, 10:22 PM
What happens if I buy MVMCP tickets and then we aren't able to make the trip....My husband is a firefighter whose shift (trick on/off) could change at the drop of a hat. I'm guessing I would be out the money for 6 tickets. Has anyone ever experienced this?? What date do they go on sale? I just don't know what to do....We want to take the fam for Christmas.

Strmchsr
04-05-2007, 10:50 PM
Tickets will go on sale in May. I'm fairly certain (though not quite 100%) that tickets are non-refundable so if you buy them and don't make it your out of luck. I looked around to confirm that and was not able to, so either someone else needs to confirm, or you can call Disney to ask.

TiggerRPh
04-06-2007, 12:12 AM
What happens if I buy MVMCP tickets and then we aren't able to make the trip....My husband is a firefighter whose shift (trick on/off) could change at the drop of a hat. I'm guessing I would be out the money for 6 tickets. Has anyone ever experienced this?? What date do they go on sale? I just don't know what to do....We want to take the fam for Christmas.

The tickets are non-refundable...if you can't go for whatever reason, you're out the money.

Christine
04-06-2007, 12:38 AM
Tickets are non-refundable. I learned this the hard way in January when I had two tickets for a friend and myself to go to P&P party.

HOWEVER! If you buy them "will call", NOT mailed to your house with your name imprinted on them-they are "transferrable" so-to-speak.

When I couldn't go to P&P in January b/c my mother was sick, I called WDW and asked if my friend's step sister could have my ticket. The CM said that since they were not imprinted with names that would be fine...all they had to do was supply the confirmation number (which I gave to my friend) and they would get the 2 even tickets.