PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know a reliable website were I can rent a timeshare (Atlantis)?

nat
04-05-2007, 04:39 PM
HI, We would like to go to Atlantis Harbourside in the fall! Rather than book right off there website, I would like to try and rent from and owner, ect? But I am leary?? What is the best way to go about this? Any help would be greatly appreicated! Thanks!

MsMin
04-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Down here we rent through the real estate companies. Have you tried a google search for Atlantis and real estate.
I find it easier to rent through them b/c they take their share, make sure everything is working and you know where to get the key etc.
Goodluck.
Sorry I wasn't thinking timeshare but regular owners. When we had a timeshare in the keys we let the office rent them for us.

Mehrl Martin
04-05-2007, 08:51 PM
I work for a internet advertising company that specializes in bringing buyers, sellers, and renters together. We have a lot of inventory. I know, or rather, I've heard that many agencies, realtors, etc., are not that responsive re. renting/renters. I'm not trying to plug my company, but only offering us up as a potential resource. Try sell my time share now and search for your desired location. We might be able to help get you in touch with an owner who wants to rent.

Mehrl

nat
04-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the info, I will check it out!