PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Canyon?

Disdad13
04-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Here are the meals we plan on having while at the World in September...

Liberty Tree Tavern - Character Dinner
O'hanas - Our Favorite!
50's Prime Time
Rose & Crown
Hoop-Dee-Doo - Our first time here
Garden Grill - Character Dinner
LeCellier

After we made our list, DW said she might want to give Whispering Canyon a try. What can you tell me about WC? Should we drop one of our current meals and go to WC instead? If so, which one would you drop and why? As always, your thoughts and feedback are much appreciated!!

ElenitaB
04-05-2007, 06:51 PM
Your question reminds me of what I always say when planning my ADRs: "So many restaurants, so little time!"

You've made so many great choices that it would be hard to pinpoint which one you could possibly drop. Since you'll be seeing Pluto, Chip and Dale twice during your vacation (at LTT and GG), a consideration would be if you have kids in your group and how old they are. My DS was always referring to what he had done with the chipmunks earlier during our vacation to the Mickey we were currently seeing. I think they are used to this, and it always was a seamless experience. But if seeing Pluto, Chip and Dale are the elements that repeat, you might want to decide what other characters you want to see more (Minnie and Goofy at LTT, or Mickey at GG).

That's the only thing I can think of to help you make your decision. Good luck! And as they say, "it's all good."

DDuck66
04-06-2007, 01:47 PM
We have ate at the WCC on our last two trips and it is fast becoming a favorite. It is a interactive meal much like Primetime Cafe. No characters but lots of fun especially if you have kids or teenagers in the party.
Depending on when you are going in September, you might have an early dinner and then catch MNNSHP at the MK. Either way, I would try and get this meal into your plans. Have fun!!!!

DVC2004
04-06-2007, 01:50 PM
Your selections are great. I guess I'd drop Prime Time, because WCC is similar in style (interactive). WCC is fun. If not, then you'll just have to take [I]another[I] trip to try WCC!;)

jennifer99
04-07-2007, 02:54 PM
WCC is great. Great food - lots to choose from. We ate there last Sept. with 4 picky eaters - everyone was able to get something they really liked. The atmosphere is loud which is good for us - we have 2 loud kids. It was a lot of fun.

If you decide to switch something I would eliminate either LTT or GG since they are so similar. We are currently planning our ADR's for Sept. We thought about LTT but have decided to stick with GG. We love the food, Mickey and watching the ride as we spin around:)

It sounds like you have some great meals planned. HAVE FUN!!:mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
04-07-2007, 03:55 PM
I would definitley go to WCC. I do not like LTT. The food is so-so. We had a blast at WCC....we had on our wedding pins, our waitstaff asked us about our wedding. In front of the entire restaurant, she made us replay our wedding kiss because we did not invite the entire resteraunt with us. They have a lot of fun with guests. Just remember, if you are extremely shy:blush: or embarrass easy, this may not be the place for you. Some one asked for ketchup.....what a riot, the waitstaff all yells "KETCHUP" and which ever table has it, the kids have to run around and give it to the table asking. This goes on throughout the meal. In regards to food, it was awesome. We ordered the canyon skillett....it was delicious. Great food, all you can eat, and trust me, they make sure you get ALL you can eat.:eat:

Your other choices are top notch. I can't wait, we have almost the same exact choices as you.....28 days and counting.

Donald A
04-07-2007, 09:54 PM
Go to Whispering Canyon and be sure to ask for ketcup if their is none at your table. Sometimes they forget to bring it to you. Just remind your server.

Actually, it is hard to decide what to drop as your dining list is pretty good. I've never done the 50's Cafe. You probably don't want to drop any of the character dinners I imagine.