PDA

View Full Version : Electrical water pageant Question

ariel03
04-05-2007, 03:58 PM
I was wondering about something. I am planning on having my mom see the electrical water pageant on Sept. 14 for the first time and was wondering if they will be having it that night. I also was wonder do they pipe the music to the beach at the poly so we can listen and watch the Magic Kingdom fireworks from the beach after the Electrical water pageant? If so will they still do it for Hallowwishes? I think that is what will be showing that day. Thanks :mickey:

Niecyboo
04-05-2007, 04:16 PM
I believe they have the electrical water pageant every night, but I could be wrong. I do know that one night in 2003, instead of going to the MNSSHP, my family ate at O'Hana's, then just went out to the beach and watched the Electrical Pageant, followed by Halloween fireworks. You could hear the music for the Pageant, but I can't recall whether we had music for the fireworks or not. I do know that it was a very nice evening, and I would recommend it highly. It was nice to see the fireworks from a different perspective.

SBETigg
04-05-2007, 05:33 PM
It goes on every night, weather permitting. The only time I have been there when it was cancelled was during a hurricane and the day after due to high winds. You can hear it from all the beaches it performs to- it's loud enough to hear from shore. Or maybe they do pipe the sound in, but hearing it has never been a problem.

The Polynesian beach is a great beach for viewing. It goes by the Polynesian at 9 normally, but it does work around the MK fireworks schedule. If fireworks are at 9, it will be before or after that. And, the boat launches won't travel when the parade is passing so if you're on board and eager to dock or trying to get out in a hurry during the pageant, you'll be out of luck. Enjoy it! It's so much fun.

Jasper
04-05-2007, 05:49 PM
I don't know if it has changed, but they also used to pipe the fireworks music onto the beach at the Poly as well. It has been a lot of years since we watched the fireworks from the Poly so it may have changed since then.

WishesFan13
04-05-2007, 10:14 PM
I think they play the regular wishes music, but DH and I went to the poly beach last year to watch hallowishes and they didn't have the music playing. You could hear voices, I think the villians, but couldn't make out what they were saying.