PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP- which date should I choose?

angedeaile
04-05-2007, 02:48 PM
I am trying to figure out dates and plan out my vacation abit. I know it is far away, but MVMCP tickets are availble next month. SO I thought I would ask the pros about what would be the better night to go for MVMCP.

While we are there, it looks like the dates for MVMCP is

Dec. 17th- Monday
Dec. 18th- Tuesday

I would think the further away from the holidays the better, but then again...what is the difference between one day?

So that leaves me with, what do you think would be the better evening at MK? Monday or Tuesday?

It is a lame question...I know. I just find I am freaking out about the littlest things as I get closer to my 180 days!

January-2007
04-05-2007, 03:11 PM
I would choose Tuesday because Mondays are typically more busy days in the Magic Kingdom.

Strmchsr
04-05-2007, 04:59 PM
Being a hard ticket event, it really doesn't matter whether it's an EMH day at the park. Weekdays are less crowded than weekends. I think either day would be just fine. No worries either way.

Melanie
04-05-2007, 05:01 PM
The fact that they are both weekdays, you should be fine with either one. I would avoid the weekends if possible!

LoriMistress
04-05-2007, 06:36 PM
I'm actually going on Dec 18th.

JPL
04-05-2007, 10:07 PM
I would say Tuesday since alot of people will try to make 3-4 day weekend if possible

Christine
04-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Whatever you choose, just be sure to do it earlier in your trip, because you may like it so much you want to try to go again!

That's what happened to us! We had so much fun and had a few days left in our trip, that the next day we got on the phone and ordered more tickets to go again before we left the World!