PDA

View Full Version : Where to post updated WDW info?

joe8
04-05-2007, 11:16 AM
I made my res. for the Beach Club:mickey: on Tuesday 4/3 with a CM. She asked me if I wanted to use Magical Express. I told her I hadn't made my air res. yet, but that I was thinking of flying on Southwest and I knew they didn't do Magical Express with Southwest. The CM informed me that they do all airlines now including Southwest!

I know when I checked your "info center" that Southwest was not included in the airlines that participate in the Magical Express program.

I thought that Intercot would like to know this and confirm/ update there info page.

I didn't know how to get this info to you until I saw this forum.

I hope this info is helpful. I love you site and I think you are all doing a great job helping people with their Disney vacations!

Beast_fanatic
04-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Welcome to INTERCOT!

You can use (and always could) Magical Express regardless of what airline you are flying.

A "participating airline" just refers to the resort check-in availability offered by a handful of airlines on your return trip. Southwest is not currently participating in this process, so on the return trip you have to take your luggage on the bus with you back to the airport and then check it there. With a "participating airline", you could check it at the resort and not see it again until you arrived at your home airport.

joe8
04-05-2007, 11:56 AM
Thank you for clarifying what I was told by the CM!

It would have been nice if she had included that very important tidbit of info when she said that Southwest was in the program!

As it ended up, We're flying Jet Blue. with three kids, I'm looking forward to not lugging luggage on and off a bus along with a stroller and a car seat!

Thanks again.