PDA

View Full Version : What has Disney given you for your birthday?

jakeofwildwood
04-05-2007, 08:47 AM
We go almost every year in October, which is when DD11's B'day is. Of course we pick up the birthday badge and she got all kinds of free goodies. Balloon and a picture of Snow White in our room at the Pop, cupcakes at every restaurant and a really cool chocolate mousse at Le Cellier.

I was wondering, what are some things other Intercotees have been presented with during their birthday stay? This year we go in December, which will be DW's 51st B'day and nephew's 14th B'day.

CrazyStitch
04-05-2007, 09:25 AM
I got the cupcake and placemat at Chef Mickey's, and a phone call from Goofy at the Disney Animation store. And lots of "Happy Birthday"s from CMs everywhere :)

ChipDale2708
04-05-2007, 10:12 AM
We were in WDW staying at the YC concierge for my birthday one year. When we returned from the parks that night, Mickey had left a signed card, balloons, and a stuffed beanie Pluto for me. I still have him sitting on my radio! :mickey:

caryrae
04-05-2007, 10:37 AM
My 5 year old niece was brought up to the stage with the group of 4 guys (4 for a dollar) who sing before the Beauty and the Beast show. They sang to her and gave her one of there cd's.

Tick-Tock
04-05-2007, 11:27 AM
At DL, I got a package of hot-off-the-grill tortillas from the Mission Tortilla Factory. Yummy! Also was sung to and got a free dessert with my name written on the plate.

At WDW, not so memorable, though lots of happy birthday wishes and some free desserts.

Kristi Kay
04-05-2007, 12:33 PM
This is so cool, I'm going to Disney for my 25th b-day this year...

RedSoxFan
04-05-2007, 08:55 PM
On our last visit, I had the b'day button on. Got lots of 'happy birthdays' from cm's. We had dinner at Mama Melrose for my b'day. The chef brought out a terrimisue (sp) for me. Yummy

kakn7294
04-05-2007, 09:12 PM
For DD's 7th B-day at 1900 PF, they gave her a laminated placemat "signed" by all of the characters that appear there throughout the day and a gold plastic "Happy Birthday" tiara. They also brought her a cupcake. She was supposed to get a birthday card from Mickey and his friends delivered to the room, but that never materialized. For DH's B-day 2 yrs ago, he got dessert at San Angel Inn, a phone call from Goofy in the Imagination giftshop, a birthday card in UK at the pin cart, and a globe keychain just before Illuminations started.