PDA

View Full Version : My Bad.

PinkJJ
04-05-2007, 03:19 AM
Hey everyone, it was brought to my attention that the other night it appeared that I didn't want to open my room to people not on my list.:(

I just wanted to say it was a misunderstanding. I think what happened is I was so busy changing the furniture in my room that I didn't see everything that was being said around me.:confused:

Anyways, to make a long story short everyone is welcome in my rooms. Well, unless I am taking a nap. If thats the case I will put up a do not disturb sign.:nono:

Mr. Tom Morrow
04-05-2007, 08:16 AM
No worries PinkJJ:mickey:

RicksCafe
04-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Hey everyone, it was brought to my attention that the other night it appeared that I didn't want to open my room to people not on my list.:( You're very kind to care about this, PinkJJ.

That being said, no one is entitled to come into your room. Even if you did want to restrict access, you have that right absolutely.

Ricks (who resists the argumentum ad misericordiam)

Chescat
04-05-2007, 02:49 PM
Its okay. A lot of things were going on all at once and that's why I had mentioned it, so there were no misunderstandings. You are very sweet and just wanted to let you know why we had to leave. (We were trying to get Snarky in the room since we don't see our Crash Queen that often).

We would love to come back to your room for closing parties whenever you will have us and sorry you crashed too. :blush:

RenDuran
04-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Hey everyone, it was brought to my attention that the other night it appeared that I didn't want to open my room to people not on my list.:(

This made me laugh, because recently I had a bunch of people in my room when I had to log off to take care of my little boy. Nachocat the next day said, "Wow, there were some really weird people coming into your room last night after you left. Don't you use the "friends only" button?"

So, either way you go, "friends only" or "everyone in vmk is invited", don't worry about it! Eventually you'll meet everyone on intercot, we'll all be on your friends list, and be able to get into your room! It took me awhile to get on a few people's list on here, so I just had to message someone that was in the room I wanted to get into and ask them to open it up.

janmathatter
04-05-2007, 04:19 PM
No worries Pink who doesn't wear pink. In going from your room to Pirate's lobby to see said Crash Queen, I thought I had crashed, but turned out I was only in VMK lala land. Took over 5 minutes to get there! So thankfully I did not close window and made to closing party for the last 5 minutes.

terri.m
04-05-2007, 07:00 PM
I'm just glad there are no hurt feelings. Hopefully you'll meet the rest of the enter caught people and have them on your friend list too! :mickey:

PinkJJ
04-06-2007, 12:19 PM
I guess I just worry too much. Thank you everyone. I hope to add more people to my list soon! :sail: :sail: :sail:

TinkRocks
04-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Hey Pink -

No need to worry about the other night. With a lot of new stuff / rides / items / features this week, everyone is excited about giving everything a test run. It is easy to get caught up in a task and it's easy to miss a lot of the chat bubbles that scroll up the screen.

Not all Inside Out friends are on everyone's lists, but I think we have most people covered with the regular VMK players.

Looking forward to partying in your room again real soon... :woohoo:

PinkJJ
04-09-2007, 02:01 AM
Hey Pink -

Looking forward to partying in your room again real soon... :woohoo:

Thanks Rocks! That room we were in could be very interesting the next time we are all in it, now that all the furniture can be moved by everyone. Could be the beginnings of a new game :hide2: :hide2:

Blue Genie
04-09-2007, 02:06 AM
U better watch out for JP then who knows what he will do with your stuff :D :thedolls: