PDA

View Full Version : Stitch bank at WDW?

ShanPooh
04-05-2007, 12:03 AM
DD's favorite character now is Stitch.
Since we have yet to get a little piggy bank for her I looked on some online auctions and found a Stitch bank from WDW.
If WDW still has them I can hope my in-laws will pick one up for her when they go in May.
If not, I'll have to search e-bay (or as DH calls it "e-vil-bay") :thedolls:

The bank is made of PVC plastic and has Stitch sitting down with his mouth open and (you guessed it) the coins go in Stitch's mouth.

Has anyone seen them?
Do they still have them down at WDW?

:stitch:
Thanks!

Ray C.
04-05-2007, 01:12 PM
I believe they are still sold at the gift shop at the exit to Stitch's Great Escape in the Magic Kingdom. If anywhere has it, that would be the place!

Piglet822
04-05-2007, 04:45 PM
You can also try contacting WDW Merchandising and describe in detail what you are looking for. They should be able to find it on their computers if something like what you want exists. Here's how to contact them:

Telephone: 407-363-6200
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: [email protected]

jedigrrrl
04-05-2007, 11:49 PM
My husband bought that Stitchfor all his change that is usually all over the house, but I have no idea which store he purchased it in!! UGH!
I'd ask, but he's sleeping... If i remember to ask tomorrow, I'll come back and post again.

jedigrrrl
04-06-2007, 11:19 PM
My husband says he got it at Once Upon a Toy in downtown disney. If your in-laws are going to MK, I'd tell them to check in the store where you exit Stitch's Great Escape and if it's not there then go to the toy store.

Hope you find it!:stitch2:

PirateStitch
04-08-2007, 09:08 PM
I was just there last Sunday and they have it outside the Stitch ride in the gift shop.

ShanPooh
04-10-2007, 03:17 AM
Sweet!
Thanks everyone!
I told my in-laws about the bank. Before they go I'll remind them to check the shop outside Stitch's Great Escape and Once Upon a Toy.
If they forget, I can always call WDW Merchandising.
Thanks again! :stitch2: