PDA

View Full Version : Southwest

richardsa98
04-04-2007, 10:45 PM
Does anyone know when Southwest usually opens up their flights for November. I'd really like to book some airfare:mickey:

faline
04-05-2007, 05:22 AM
Generally, they'll open their schedule up for 2-3 months at a time. Currently, I don't believe they are booking beyond August. I would expect they will be opening up at least September and October in the near future. I'd expect November schedules sometime in the May-June time frame.

alicia524luvstw
04-05-2007, 05:35 AM
As the person said above & I've noticed its always on a 2nd Thursday of the month @ 11:00am est. Be sure to have ding loaded on your desk top. I've booked this way for our last 4 trips and never payed more than $59 each way! Good luck:mickey:

Fangorn
04-05-2007, 11:44 AM
Last year, they opened the November schedule in the middle of June. I remember it well. We could get TO Orlando, but couldn't get home until they opened the November schedule.

Steve

Brenle
04-06-2007, 08:41 AM
I check Southwest daily. They usually change their airfaire costs on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. However, I've been on the site on a different day and times have opened up where before it was blocked.

I already purchased tickets and since then the airfare has gone done. So Southwest has credited my account for travel in the future.

If I were you, I'd check the site daily if it's possible. It only takes a few seconds, and this way you'll get the date and time you want.

Good luck.