PDA

View Full Version : DDP: What's NOT included?

Goofy Pluto
04-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Hi everyone.

It seems to be easy to find a list of the places that are included in the DDP, but is there a list somewhere that will tell me which restaurants are not included in the DDP? Thanks.

Figment!
04-04-2007, 03:56 PM
Not Really.

You could compare the Walt Disney World Dining Guide (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/diningguide/default.asp) against the "Magic Your Way" Dining Plan Restaurants (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/mywdiningplan.asp) section of info central ...

You might be better assisted with alternative approaches if you included why you are looking for such a list.

Tigerlilly
04-04-2007, 05:17 PM
{Another site} under their dining link has a list!

Goofy Pluto
04-05-2007, 10:30 AM
{Another site} under their dining link has a list!

You might want to send me a private message with that link... ;)

The reason I was asking was to see which places we could not plan with the DDP. One was the Rainforest Cafe as it was not on the list of places that does take it. It just made me wonder which other restaurants and food places do not take it. Thanks.

Figment!
04-05-2007, 10:34 AM
The reason I was asking was to see which places we could not plan with the DDP. One was the Rainforest Cafe as it was not on the list of places that does take it. It just made me wonder which other restaurants and food places do not take it. Thanks.If you looked at list linked above, you could make your plans based on the locations on that list ....

Really, there aren't many locations not on the plan.

Bistro de Paris and the Swan & Dolphin Resort locations come to mind as some others not on the plan.

Katiebell
04-06-2007, 02:01 AM
I thought one RFC was on the plan -- DTD? -- and one wasn't -- the one outside AK? I may have that wrong, or backwards...

A few DTD restaurants aren't on the plan, including Bongo's, HOB, Fulton's. ESPN on the Boardwalk? V&A, of course :funny: that goes without saying...

Natazu
04-06-2007, 12:15 PM
I thought one RFC was on the plan -- DTD? -- and one wasn't -- the one outside AK? I may have that wrong, or backwards...
One takes (or did take) ADRs and one doesn't. That may be what you're thinking of.

Hey, I've been meaning to ask you. Is Katiebell your name, a nickname, or are you a really big fan of Gryffindor quiddich?