PDA

View Full Version : December Deals??

Deesdisney
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
I am planning a trip in Dec. but I am affraid to make res. right now. I keep thinking that there might be a special for hotels, dinning deal & tickets. Should I make res. now or should I wait? Does anyone know what deals might come up?:confused:

Goofy Pluto
04-04-2007, 02:24 PM
Good question! Anyone know? For December or the week right after Thanksgiving? What has been the deals in the past? Thanks!

Strmchsr
04-04-2007, 02:29 PM
Go ahead and book now. When the discounts are announced in late August or September you can adjust your reservation. Or, better yet, book your trip through Magical Journeys and when discounts are released they will automatically make the adjustments for you. You can put down your deposit now and either make payments or wait to make one big final payment. You final package payment is due 45 days before arrival. Discounts will be announced before then. I find it easier to wait to make final payment. It's easier to pay a smaller amount than to try and get a refund. You can also see historical discounts from Info Central here. (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/discounts/historicdiscounts.asp)

vamaggie
04-04-2007, 03:33 PM
I would also say book now and use Magical Journeys. We booked our Nov trip in Feb. Better to have a reservation and then change it than to not have one at all! Magical Journeys will apply any discounts that come available for your time frame. They are awesome!!!:thumbsup:

A Mouse Fan
04-04-2007, 04:19 PM
I agree that booking with MJ is the way to go. I can tell you in 2004, we got an awesome deal for November (buy 5 nights and get 2 free including tickets) and that was released in mid May. In 2006, the December deals were not that great, however MJ did get me a discount as soon as they were released...I think sometime in September.

Willowwind
04-04-2007, 06:17 PM
I agree! Book with Magical Journeys and they'll keep track of the discounts coming up for you, and can do all the switching for you. They'll do packages or room only if you want. Drop them a line and let someone else worry for you!