PDA

View Full Version : New Pleasure Island.

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 01:56 PM
THe Last time I was at Pleasure Island, this past Aug. there was a ton on construction going on....does any know what all has change/moved/been added?

KK

Ray C.
04-04-2007, 05:19 PM
All the major construction is finished, and the walls are now down. The West End Stage has been removed as well as the Hub Stage. All the clubs are the same, except they have changed the age policy since you visited last. Currently, the only store open for business is the Orlando Harley Davidson. All the shops on the waterside are closed. Sosa Family Cigars has just closed within the past week or so for renovations, so the only walls that are up are around the backside of the PI Live DJ booth, surrounding the cigar shop.

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Does anyone know the new age policy...

LoriMistress
04-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Orlando Harley Davidson store at PI.

Raglan Road Irish Pub & Restraunt at PI.

chicade88
04-04-2007, 08:16 PM
I think, and I hope to be mistaken, that you now have to be 21 to get into any of the clubs. Is this correct?

Ray C.
04-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Does anyone know the new age policy...

Yes. The new age policy is two fold. You must be 21 or older to enter Mannequins, Motion, The Rock'N'Roll Beach Club, 8Traxx, or the BET Soundstage. You must either be 18, or accompanied by an adult over 21 to enter either the Comedy Warehouse or The Adventurers Club. You also have two options for tickets. You can get a ticket that will allow entry to only one club for $10.95, or you can get a ticket that allows multi-club access for $21.95. There is the new Raglan Road, but that is an Irish pub/restaurant which is not owned or operated by Disney. As far as I know, it does not require separate admission.

Clotho
04-04-2007, 10:26 PM
You also cannot get one-bar admission to Adventurer's Club. For that you must pay for the "bar hopper". ;)

Ray C.
04-04-2007, 11:22 PM
You also cannot get one-bar admission to Adventurer's Club. For that you must pay for the "bar hopper". ;)

While that was the policy pre-January 1st, 2007, I'm not entirely sure that is still the case. I didn't want to include that information until I could verify it tomorrow when I visit DTD. Something in the back of my head is telling me that the single passes are now valid at any Pleasure Island club. But again, I'm not 100% sure, so I withheld that information.

LoriMistress
04-04-2007, 11:52 PM
I think, and I hope to be mistaken, that you now have to be 21 to get into any of the clubs. Is this correct?

Correct.