PDA

View Full Version : Shampoo

tomorrowschild
04-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Does anyone know when they replaced the bottles that the shampoo, ect. come in at the resorts. We were there in July and they were the same red topped bottles. My aunt and uncle just returned and brought me back some blue bottles. They are nice looking (just wondering when they changed them).:mickey:

caryrae
04-04-2007, 01:53 PM
Probably depends on the resort. I have seen some of the more expensive resorts have some pretty nice bottles. I saw some on a Great Hotels episode.

We were at POP last Sept and they still had the same red capped bottles.

Willowwind
04-04-2007, 02:02 PM
I *think* that I heard some of the deluxe resorts are now offering H2O products?

kakn7294
04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
POFQ still had the same little red-topped bottles in December.

January-2007
04-04-2007, 02:28 PM
They changed half way through our Honeymoon stay in January while we were at Pop Century. The first few days we had the red cap original shampoos and soaps, then later in the week we got the blue ones and the round soaps. It seemed odd, but it's all Disney!

magicofdisney
04-04-2007, 03:28 PM
As of March (2007), All Star Music still had red tops in our room. :mickey:

cinderellagrl
04-04-2007, 05:24 PM
hmmm. I noticed a lot of people mentioned that they RECEIVED shampoo at some of the values. My family and I stayed at POP for one night, our first at a value, and did not recieve shampoo nor conditioner, just facial and body soap. I know that it sounds silly, but I was wondering if they just didnt give shampoo and conditioner at the values.... well I guess now I know!

SallyP
04-04-2007, 06:25 PM
We've been to BWV and WLR since January and both of those resorts had the ~H2O+ aquatics products; Facial Soap, Body Soap, Lotion, Shampoo and Conditioner. The lotion , shampoo and conditioner are described as 'fortified with Watercress, Iceland moss and seaweed'. The shampoo is a pearlized blue color and the lotion is white but in a blue bottle. The conditioner is white in white bottle. They all have the same 'green' scent with a little bit of white flower topnote to them.
The bottles have the outline of Mickey's head at the bottom with "Disney Resorts" (in the Disney font) in it . On the back of the bottles it says "Made for Walt Disney World Resort by 2006 H2OPlus, Chicago Illinois 60607
Disney Properties @ Disney

I noticed the products were for sale at the resort gift shops and MouseGear in Epcot too.

MsMin
04-04-2007, 06:36 PM
We were @ BWV in Dec (before the above post) but we got the red cap ones. Our mousekeeper left us a bag full. Maybe they were planning to change over:confused:
We've always received the shampoo in the values.

Maleficent's Dad
04-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Mid-January at the BCV had the new bottles - blue caps and all.

Really was a bit startling at first after so many years of the red topped bottles! :mickey:

fielin
04-05-2007, 05:46 AM
They indeed give H2O products at the Deluxe Hotel.

tomorrowschild
04-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Thanks for the replys everyone. They stayed at the POP.- I haven't tried the shampoo that she brought me- I use them as decorations in my bathroom- so I am not sure if it is the same shampoo (just a different bottle).

magicgal
04-07-2007, 05:56 PM
We stayed at POFQ in Feb. and they did have the H2O products. But, there was not any lotion, I am not sure if they only give the lotion at the deluxes.