PDA

View Full Version : How Many are going the week of Columbus Day?

Dyanna
04-04-2007, 11:54 AM
Looking to see how many plan on going during this week as we are. October was a slow month but more & more schools are closed that week for fall recess I would gather that the parks are a bit more crowded during this week than the rest. If anyone has been there during this week how long are the lines for the rides usually?

BethieTink
04-04-2007, 12:12 PM
We will be there that week. We come in on October 5th and leaving on the 15th. We have been at that time before and love it. We never found the lines to be too bad, but we also only go in the morning, leave after lunch and maybe head back in the evening.

Also, wanted to comment that my grandmother grew up in Merrick and my grandfather and mom grew up in Bellmore. I miss Long Island so much sometimes.

deltaxi108
04-04-2007, 01:01 PM
I know of about 140 people going that week...but that is because I am getting married that week!! I am hoping it is not too crowded that week too!!

disneymajik
04-04-2007, 08:31 PM
We'll be there at the Poly from the 6th-13th. We have also been the Columbus Day week in 2003 and the crowds weren't too bad. Nothing like the summer. Enjoy!

Melanie
04-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Many of us here on INTERCOT will be there that week celebrating our 10th anniversary online.:party:

Check out this forum for more details!

INTERCOT's 10th Anniversary Party (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/forumdisplay.php?f=57)

Carol
04-05-2007, 08:41 AM
I'll be there. :hi:

I'm closing this here since you it's a duplicate to the thread you have in the Vacation Planning forum.