PDA

View Full Version : Gift Delivery for 5 year old's Birthday

BRJARE3
04-04-2007, 11:53 AM
Hi. I am trying to find out if Disney has any delivery service to get a gift for a five year old. We will be in Disney for our daughter's birthday, and I wanted to have something delivered to our room. I did this years ago for my husband, but I can not find any info on the web site pertaining to this. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Christine
04-04-2007, 12:09 PM
I would recommend Disney Florist.

Here is their info:
Walt Disney World Florist
1503 Live Oak Ln, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
Local: 407-827-3505

BelleBeauty
04-04-2007, 12:31 PM
If you are staying concierge they will help you purchase and they will deliver a gift for you. If you are not, call the front desk of your hotel and ask about your options. You may find that the CM will be able to help you, perhaps receive a package from you, wrap it and have it waiting. If you purchase something in the parks and bring it to the front desk after arrival, I'm sure they can arrange to have it delivered to the room. If you give them some time, most CMs will not only try to help, but try to add their own special magic!

dad2princess
04-04-2007, 03:29 PM
We were at Disneyland last Sep for my DD's 6th birthday, the hotel staff was amazing. When we checked in (the night before) they had balloons waiting for her. The next morning they had some small gifts, a signed photo from Ariel, a couple of those shell shaped towel things, a card, stickers, etc. which she absolutely loved. My parents also purchased a cake and arranged with us to be back in the room at a certain time. The cake was delivered directly to the room. Also, the first night we got complimentary mickey cookies and milk from the princesses for her birthday. It was amazing, and the only thing that cost a penny was the cake.:number1: