PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella Castle Meal for lunch??

kadesha
04-04-2007, 11:32 AM
I always hear people talk about breakfast in the castle, but I was unable to get a breakfast reservation. We got a 2:15 lunch reservation instead. Is this a good time, are there as many characters and as much interaction at lunchtime?

Strmchsr
04-04-2007, 11:41 AM
CRT has become a full-time character meal, which is was not in the past. As a result, you'll get the same character interaction no matter when you go.

GottaLvDisney
04-04-2007, 12:21 PM
I asked this same question a few weeks ago when I was unable to get the breakfast reservation. Several people responded saying that the interaction was just as good, and many thought the food was better.

Now, I think I'm actually more excited about the lunch and glad that they didn't have an early slot open!

Christie :mickey:

Bruegge
04-04-2007, 12:51 PM
We have only done lunch at CRT, both times it was great. I have a 1:30 res the first full day I'm there in May.

I don't know if you have DD"s or not, but the thought of walking around MK in the morning and pointing to Cindy's castle telling my DD8 and DD3 "THAT'S where your having lunch today" is a joy I can't wait to share with them.

What's it called again....Magical...

Scott

kadesha
04-04-2007, 06:47 PM
thanks so much for the responses! :mickey: