PDA

View Full Version : AP rates for June and July?

brianjdu4
04-04-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm watching those historical trends, but does anyone know any news at all regarding the release dates for AP discounts on resorts in June and July?

KylesMom
04-04-2007, 12:36 PM
I'll post pretty much what I posted last year about this time . . . I wouldn't hold my breath for A/P rates past the current dates being offered in June. Bookings are obviously up, and unless enough resorts have openings to be able to offer a promotion, I can't see them offering A/P rates again this June past the dates already posted.

As mentioned in another post, there were no A/P rates after the first weekend (or thereabouts) in June of '06, and none except Epcot Deluxe past July 5th (and possibly DVC?). We actually invested in a AAA membership at the recommendation of Magical Journeys in early 2006 just in case A/P rates weren't offered. At least were were afforded some type of discount on our 15-day stay!

If A/P rates DO come out, Intercot will have them as soon as they're listed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but I'm not full of hope at this date.