PDA

View Full Version : AP rates for last summer

paulaparm
04-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Can anyone tell me an AP rate for a deluxe from last summer? Dates would be June 24-July 7. Thanks for your help!

Paula:mickey:

CanadianWDWFan
04-04-2007, 09:31 AM
The only AP deluxe discounts last year were from July 5 to August 5. We stayed at the BWI at that time. If memory serves me correctly, it was $180 plus tax per night. This was $30 more per night than we had reserved POFQ for. So we jusmped at the chance. This discount only applied to the Epcot Deluxe resorts.

tomorrowschild
04-04-2007, 10:32 AM
I am pretty sure that the discounts applied to the DVC properties- I know we got an annual pass discount at Saratoga Springs. (so EPCOT resorts as well as Saratoga and OKW). I think.

tikiman
04-05-2007, 10:18 AM
AP rates were very few last year for Deluxe resorts. In fact most Deluxe resorts got no AP discounts. Only two resorts got AP discounts last summer and one was the Boardwalk. Anyone remember what the other one was? AP rates seem to be less and less every year and as mentioned most resorts are booked so they don’t need to offer the discount.

locodemickey
04-05-2007, 10:25 AM
We stayed at the BC last July with the AP rate. I think it was $210 per night incl. tax for a standard view.

WLfans
04-05-2007, 10:35 AM
We booked the Poly for 7/8-7/14 about six months ago. I keep checking for any AP rate, but history shows it should be around early May if at all to hear anything. I was on Disney site last week and the Poly had no rooms available for the time I was going.
I read the Orlando Sentinel and it said AK's numbers were up 8%. I have a bad feeling we won't see any good codes for my time frame of 7/7-7/14. Its seems Disney really had some good promotions out for late August and beyond and nothing for late June till Mid-August.

tomorrowschild
04-05-2007, 11:23 AM
If you go to the news portion of Intercot you can go to past updates. I went to May last year (2006)- this is whent he discounts were announced. This is what it said:

"Disney has released room-only discounts, at select deluxe resorts, for Annual Passholders vacationing July 5 through August 5, 2006. The resorts available are; Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn, Old Key West and Saratoga Springs. Rates begin at $189+ per night"

Simbajr4ever
04-06-2007, 08:10 PM
August 2006,

We got the BC for the 189.00 discount for the first few days of our Vac. and then I think it was the 2nd or 3 rd week in August we switched to the Poly and we had an AP rate. It wasn't as good as the 189 but it was reasonable for the poly. :mickey: