PDA

View Full Version : Current AP discount for DVCers

rsumrall
04-04-2007, 02:22 AM
I was just wondering what the current costs and discounts are available to DVC Members for annual passes.

Also, if you are a DVC member and hold an annual pass, can you purchase the DDP?

CarolMN
04-04-2007, 08:37 AM
I was just wondering what the current costs and discounts are available to DVC Members for annual passes. $100 off for adult AP and $125 off for adult PAP.

Price (incl tax) of adult AP is $462.21 and price for DVC AP is $355.71

Price (incl tax) for adult PAP is $595.34 and price of DVC PAP is $462.21

Also, if you are a DVC member and hold an annual pass, can you purchase the DDP?Yes. The DVC AP/PAP is just a discounted "regular" AP/PAP and the holder of the DVC-discounted pass is entitled to the same benefits and perks as any other annual (or premium annual) passholder.

Carol
04-04-2007, 08:43 AM

Also, if you are a DVC member and hold an annual pass, can you purchase the DDP?The Dining Plan has nothing to do with your park pass. Vacation Club Members can purchase the plan when staying at one of the DVC resorts - for their length of stay. All parties in the group must be on the dining plan. It's not a pick and choose option. :)

CarolMN
04-04-2007, 08:46 AM
Oops! Sorry - I was thinking of the DDE - the Disney Dining Experience discount card. An AP/PAP passholder can purchase that.

But Polygirl40 is right - the DDP (Disney DIning Plan) has nothing to do with having or not having any kind of park pass.

rsumrall
04-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Thanks Carol and Polygirl40! A simple follow up question I won't bug you anymore...

What is the difference between the Annual pass and the Premium Annual Pass?

dolphinmickey9170
04-04-2007, 09:25 PM
Thanks Carol and Polygirl40! A simple follow up question I won't bug you anymore...

What is the difference between the Annual pass and the Premium Annual Pass?

The AP gives you admission into the parks with park hopping. The PAP gives you admission into the parks with park hopping as well as admission into water parks, etc.

rsumrall
04-05-2007, 04:58 PM
thanks all! The Intercot family comes through one more time...