PDA

View Full Version : Grand Villas

peemagg
04-03-2007, 11:16 PM
We are trying to work out with our family a time in January 2008, to go. We are hoping to get a Grand Villa since there is 8 adults and 3 small children. We are DVC members and our home resort is SSR. How difficult will it be, do you think to get one of those rooms and how fast do we need to move on it? I would hate to have to break up our group if we don't have to.

p.s. We would preferably like to stay at Boardwalk, but any of the Grand Villas would be fine. We are only looking at the Boardwalk since it is on one floor. No need to worry about stairs with 3 babies under the age of 3 and all mobile.

pox24
04-04-2007, 08:58 AM
Book as early as possible. SSR allows longer. Our is SSR. We have 3 small grandchildren and the two story aren't that bad. But your right, single story with kids is a little more worry free.

Maleficent's Dad
04-04-2007, 08:04 PM
I've never stayed at a Grand Villa. They do say that you need to book as early as possible!!! The Grand Villas do go quickly!

There are very few Grand Villas at the BW (2 I think??? :confused: Not sure of the exact number, however.). OKW seems to have the most in terms of numbers. Assuming you know that BCV and VWL don't have any...

Good luck!