PDA

View Full Version : Desktop Wallpaper?

PirateLover
04-03-2007, 06:47 PM
How many of you out there have Disney themed Desktop Wallpaper?? I refuse to have any kind of background that isn't Disney related! Currently I have a picture of the Red Monorail sitting at the Polynestian Monorail Station. Before that, I had the photo of David Beckham as Prince Phillip. What do you have?

mickeys_princess_mom
04-03-2007, 10:35 PM
Previously had a gorgeous picture of the castle...currently looking at a couple of yummy pirates....:pirate::pirate: :cloud9:

2Epcot
04-03-2007, 10:43 PM
I've never had Disney wallpaper, but I had a WDW screensaver for a long time... Though currently it is the Grand Canyon.

GottaLvDisney
04-03-2007, 10:59 PM
I've been changing my wallpaper every few weeks or so since we decided to do our first ever WDW trip in September. Currently it is a pic of Mickey, before that the monorail and Cinderella's castle.

Come to think of it, I believe it's about time for a new one. The kids love it - gets them excited all over again everytime they see it.

Christie

Beast_fanatic
04-03-2007, 11:24 PM
At home, I have a pic that I got from Disney that is of the Fab Five with Cinderella castle in the background.

At work, I currently have a pic that I took of Main Street looking toward the train station as we were leaving, but I think I'm going to change it to one looking toward the castle soon.

Marker
04-04-2007, 07:45 AM
On my laptop, and on our home computer as well, the wall paper cycles through photos at 15 minute intervals, and the screen saver goes into a slide show of photos. Of course there are a lot of pictures from various Disney Vacations, however, I could never have exclusively Disney photos, because there are also a lot of pictures of our grandson, and of our son's wedding, our daughter's graduation, even some other family photos and yes vacation photos to other location. Sure, I love Disney and all, but that grandbaby rules. :babyroll:

Funny thing is, when the screen saver is running, we'll spend as much time watching the slideshow as we do watching the TV. It just randomly picks form all the photos, and you never know quite what your going to get.