PDA

View Full Version : Halloween Party Question.......

maymay
04-03-2007, 06:02 PM
Okay,

I need some help here. For some reason, when I check calendar for MNSSHP, I am looking at Oct. 1st, on one page it shows no party that date, on another it shows there is a party scheduled for that date.... I am confused...:confused:

When I called yesterday, the CM told me that the dates for the party have not been released yet.

Anybody know anything on this? Any info would be greatly appreciated. :mickey:

KellAnneL
04-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Believe the dates on the Intercot board. I am planning a trip for September, and will be there for the party on Sept. 14th. Disney told me that no dates had been released, but only because they haven't released ticket information yet. So, like everything else, it's subject to change, but Intercot has the correct info so far!

Kellie

Melanie
04-03-2007, 06:31 PM
We get our information directly from Disney. :mickey:

The CMs working in reservations will indeed tell you no dates have been released until tickets go on sale, which is normally the end of April/beginning of May.

onjbj
04-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Excuse my ignorance, could someone please tell me more about "the party"? Is it part of the Not So Scary Halloween? I'll be there Sept 14th too, but I'm not clear on what the deal is with the Halloween thing- thanks!

Melanie
04-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Excuse my ignorance, could someone please tell me more about "the party"? Is it part of the Not So Scary Halloween? I'll be there Sept 14th too, but I'm not clear on what the deal is with the Halloween thing- thanks!

Read all about it here in Info Central.

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/halloween/default.asp)

In my opinion, it's the best after hours event offered at WDW. It's a must-do if you love Halloween. :mpumpkin:

PAPMOM
04-03-2007, 07:42 PM
When the Not so scary halloween party is taking place- can you still visit the park and not attend the party?

:confused:

maymay
04-03-2007, 07:55 PM
No you cannot just visit the park during the Not So Scary Party dates. You must purchase a seperate ticket for this event. The park will close early on the days of the party and will re-open for the party. Think the tickets are about 45 dollars each. :(

It was a really fun thing to do if you have the extra money to spare.

When I checked the calendar for October on Disney site, it shows Oct. 1st open late for extra magic hours that evening, so I am really hoping the party will not be scheduled for that date. Keeping my fingers crossed. :mickey:

PAPMOM
04-04-2007, 09:05 AM
Thank you, I either need to adjust my plans or go to the party. Thanks.