PDA

View Full Version : BDL- MCO Ding Fares through July!

TikiGoddess
04-03-2007, 04:52 PM
Hi all,

Just booked our flight to MCO for this summer! After months of looking at high airline prices we ended up with....

$523.00 for 4 people, nonstop, roundtrip from BDL (Hartford) to MCO!

That's about $30 cheaper than we spent last year for the same time frame. Best part is that we get to fly into MCO (instead of our original plan of Tampa, where the in-laws live) and possibly spend our arrival day at WDW before we go to Tampa!

Take a look all you Northeasterners, great fares today on Ding!!

TikiG

MarkC
04-03-2007, 05:10 PM
There are some great fares out of Kansas City in July as well on Ding-- $49 one way. With all fees round trip was about $118. I have no reason to go but will consider it anyway, even though we just returned from Disney 3 weeks ago.

Veectoor
04-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Tiki,
Where on the Southwest website did you find such a good fare? I too am looking for some good airfare for going to Disney with the family (4 total). Right now, I'm basically forced to drive up to Boston to take a $200 Jet Blue flight.

TikiGoddess
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
Are you signed up for Ding? Go to the southwest website and sign up, it's a program that installs on your computer and sends you fare updates. Priceless!

TikiG

Lorraine444
04-14-2007, 08:49 AM
Tiki,
I was reading all of your posts....
I have been looking @ Southwest for probably 2months now, and am only seeing Ding specials through June @ this point? JYou found July?
Can you post it note on your computer and watch for 8/5-8/12 Give or take a few days each way? I will personally deliver you something special if you score great ticket prices for me.... ( : ( since we are neighbors)