PDA

View Full Version : Spoodle Counter Service Question

BluegrassDaisy
04-03-2007, 03:48 PM
We will be taking a "girls only" trip in a few weeks (32 days to be exact!) and we are looking for a quick lunch on the Boardwalk on our arrival day. I was thinking of Spoodles Counter Service. Can anyone comment on that? Also, I checked and in regard to the dining plan, infocentral shows this as a snack location, I was thinking it might be considered a quick service restaurant. Can anyone confirm this?

Dawn,DeniseandDiane
04-04-2007, 12:55 AM
We hope we can help with some of your questions. We really like the Spoodles Window Service. Really great pizza and bread sticks. Yes, there is a "fast food" kind of stand on the boardwalk as well. The last time we were there it was not far from Spoodles at all. It had fantastic corn dogs, onion rings, fries and polish dogs. I can only comment on those because it is what we shared. The stand was not open all the time. It was open kind of infrequently from we saw. It had hours of operation but we can't remember what they were. We ate about 2pm when we got to the resort. I am not sure about it being a cs. This is the 1st time we are doing the food plan. Good luck and have fun!

Dawn,Denise&Diane:wave: :wave: :wave:

ElenitaB
04-05-2007, 12:27 AM
We're not big fans of Spoodles pizza, but I can tell you that the Main Street Bakery is right next door and offers great sandwiches, salads, desserts, etc. You will be able to get a sandwich, chips, and fruit, fruit salad or pastry along with a drink on the dining plan. The pizza at Spoodles is under $3.99 a slice, which may qualify as a snack credit. The outdoor seating and informal atmosphere will allow you all to pick and chose where you'd like to have lunch.

I'm pretty sure that the stand that D,D&D refers to, is only open in the late afternoon and evening hours.

BluegrassDaisy
04-05-2007, 01:00 PM
Thanks Guys - sounds like we will some good choices for a quick lunch!

Seasonscraps
04-05-2007, 01:56 PM
I enjoy Spoodles pizza - since it is a meal item it's considered counter service (at least it was in Sept) that came with a beverage and a side salad OR dessert. I think the desserts could be considered snacks? I am not too sure about that.