PDA

View Full Version : How difficult to get ADRs?

Roo Girl
04-03-2007, 02:56 PM
I know WDW can be very challenging at times w/ getting particular ADRs- how tough is it to get ADRs at places like Blue Bayou and Chef Goofy's? I am visiting this October over Columbus Day weekend.

Melanie
04-03-2007, 10:04 PM
For Blue Bayou and Goofy's Kitchen, I'd suggest making your reservations when your 60 day window opens. It's not as crazy as getting some of the restaurants at WDW, but these are two of the most popular restaurants at Disneyland Resort, and you are going over a holiday weekend, which means mega crowds. Better safe than sorry! :goofy:

tinkwest
04-07-2007, 08:42 AM
I agree with Melanears. Priority Seating arrangements have never been a problem for us. Blue Bayou will always be booked quickly and Goofy's Kitchen runs a close second. Call 60 days in advance and you should have no difficulties.

If you are considering Fantasmic! dessert buffet balcony seating, that is another story. They book immediately upon availability. Call them 30 days in advance - no later. Use the Disney Dining number for these reservations also: (714) 781-3463.

jbenton8939
05-06-2007, 09:21 PM
I booked my ressies for BB and goofy's Kitchen for 8 people 20 days out and got exactly what I wanted. I went to Disneyland 4 times last year and booked the week of my trip and only missed one ressie for goofy's kitchen, but we showed up at 7AM without ressie and there was no wait.