PDA

View Full Version : How "Disney" is your car???

Marker
04-03-2007, 09:05 AM
So, I was sitting in line at the car wash the other day, and started noticing just how "Disney" my car was. The car itself is a 96 Mustang GT, Dark Green with Silver Racing Stripes, with FlowMaster exhaust (it'll make a little noise).

It's also got ----

A WDW antanna topper,
A "WDW Been There, Done That, Going Back" licence plate frame
A suction cup, dangling Sorcerer Mickey on the windshield
A Mickey Mouse standing by a Star (that I bought at Wal-Mart) hanging from the mirror
My work ID on a Mouse Ears retractable card ID holder
I was listening too my new theme park music CD
I was wearing a Mickey t-shirt
My sunglasses have a strap with tiny Mickeys on it.
My key are on a Mickey key ring
I have a tin of Mickey Mouse Peppermints in the car
and I had a POR refillable mug with Iced Tea with me.

Holy Cow, that car is part hot rod, part Mickey Museum.

auntfrannie
04-03-2007, 11:19 AM
My car has a retracting antenna so I can't do the antenna balls anymore! :( But when I did have an antenna I had 4 balls on it....I drilled holes in 3 of them and had them spaced the length of the antenna then one on top! :mickey:

However, I do have:

a mickey mouse face air freshener
a tinker bell license plate on front
a "been there, done that, going back" frame on the back
two mickey mouse window decals
a stitch window decal
a pluto window decal
a goofy window decal

MMouse6937
04-03-2007, 11:43 AM
HA, this is great!!

My car has:

1. MM antenna ball
2. Disney license plate frame
3. 2 MM bumper stickers
4. MM beach towel on my back seats (for the pets)
5. Figment hanging from my rear view mirror
6. MM key chain hanging from the shifter
7. I have MM tattoed on me in two places, I'm listening to my Disney World podcasts on my Ipod, I have a MM purse, wallet, check book cover, cell phone, etc.

and the clincher.....my license plate is a vanity plate that says "DSYLVR"!!!!!

How fun, I love it!! :mickey:

ibrowse17
04-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Fort Wilderness tag, ant topper(seasonal), theme park music in the cd rotation and couple sticker on rear window.:thumbsup:

Marker
04-03-2007, 12:21 PM
HA, this is great!!

7. I have MM tattoed on me in two places, I'm listening to my Disney World podcasts on my Ipod, I have a MM purse, wallet, check book cover, cell phone, etc.
:mickey:

OH!!!! I forgot about my check book cover, it was in my car too.

Boojum
04-03-2007, 03:18 PM
If Disney is dirty, covered in pollen, and crammed to the gills with softball equipment and empty Powerade bottles, I'd say my van is very Disney.

To be fair: before we leave on our Disney trips, we give the van a good cleaning and waxing. Then we break out our window stickers, our antenna thingie, and our vanity plate for the front of the van.

SBETigg
04-03-2007, 03:27 PM
My minivan has an antennae topper (a replacement, because the first was stolen) and I'm afraid I stop there. My DH's car has no antennae and nothing Disney about it. But I love driving by other obvious fans.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-03-2007, 04:49 PM
Our suburban is new and hasn't been outfitted in anything Disney except for our attenna topper.
:blush:

Since baseball season has started and this house full of Yankee fans were heading into Yankee stadium for Opening Day yesterday we concentrated on getting the truck ready for that...lol.

Disney will be next!!

Dsnygirl
04-03-2007, 09:19 PM
:mickey: Wow - you guys are amazing... I'm jealous!! All I've got is Mickey dangling from the mirror, a Mickey bottle cap on the steering wheel, Mickey Mouse kids wipes in the console and Mickey on my key ring... I bought an antennae topper when we were there in May, forgetting that my SUV doesn't have an antennae! :blush: Whoops...

Q : where are you guys finding the license plate brackets? I've looked everywhere for a "Been there, done that, GOING BACK!" frame, or even just a commemorative one w/ the characters, and I can't find them anywhere!! (Well, at least from up here online... I didn't look on our last trip...)

CanadianWDWFan
04-04-2007, 08:30 AM
We have the antenna topper and the Mickey Mouse :mickey: trailer hitch cover. The hitch cover is about 6" in diameter so you can't miss it. As a back up we have another Mickey:mickey: , Mickey Mouse and Goofy.

PeachyGal
04-04-2007, 08:51 AM
I'm a little behind all you guys!! I need some more car stuff!

I have a Stitch antenna topper (replacement for one that was stolen!), a stitch sticker on the window, Stitch key chain, and Pooh checkbook cover. I did buy a Stitch hitch cover, but it is for the bigger hitch, and we ended up not getting the bigger one on my car. So its just sitting at home since DH refuses to put it on his truck!

:stitch2: :stitch: :stitch2:

TennesseeTink
04-04-2007, 09:40 AM
My daughter was counting all the Disney stuff on my car just the other day.

I have...
-TinkerBell antenna topper(actually I have several which I change throughout the year, depending on the season. The others are in a small Disney Store bag in my glove box)
-TinkerBell window decal
-2 TinkerBell keychains(one for personal keys, one for work keys)
-Disney license plate cover(Jessica Rabbit "I'm not bad, I just drive that way")
-TinkerBell purse
-TinkerBell checkbook cover
-several small Disney Store bags which I put on my gear stick for trash

I recently saw a Tinkerbell seat cover and a TinkerBell steering wheel cover at Target. I'm sure I'll add them to the collection soon.:tink:

Marker
04-04-2007, 09:44 AM
[QUOTE=Dsnygirl;1244898
Q : where are you guys finding the license plate brackets? I've looked everywhere for a "Been there, done that, GOING BACK!" frame, or even just a commemorative one w/ the characters, and I can't find them anywhere!! (Well, at least from up here online... I didn't look on our last trip...)[/QUOTE]

I got mine on EBay.

Frank Bullitt
04-04-2007, 12:58 PM
I usually get a 2007 Chrysler 300 as a rental when I'm in the Chicago area, but a home in KS I drive a 2001 Mustang in Bullitt green, in addition to the BULLITT license plate, stainless steel fuel door, stainless steel shifter kit it has:
Mach 1 racing seats
Jack Rousch Stage 1 Supercharger (almost cost as much as a car :D )
Rousch side exhaust with custom rocker mouldings to accomodate exhaust tips
Mach 1 mag wheels sitting on 245-55-17 Yokohama Z-rated tires (great on bone-dry pavement and for drifting, not so good in rain and snow :mad: )

AND

a Donald Duck air freshner (I think from Walmart)
a Happiest Celebration on Earth keychain, (with a corona bottle opener from spring break 1998)
and six (count `em) Disney CDs (three greatest hits that they sell at Best Buy with the classics from movies) 1 Disneyland 50th anniversary soundtrack CD, and one two disc HCOE CD set to accompany my ecclectic collection of classic rock and Zakk Wylde Cds :mickey: ...

Michigander
04-04-2007, 01:41 PM
I bought my licence bracket at the emporiam when I was there last spring.:mickey: :cloud9:

squijee
04-04-2007, 01:49 PM
i have a purple 1994 cougar named pooh...it has a pooh antenna topper, pooh seat covers, pooh floor mats, pooh steering wheel cover, pooh keyring, one for the keys and one hanging from the review mirror, pooh tag brackets front and back and custom made pooh and tigger window graphics:pooh: :tigger:

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 02:51 PM
-College Program Alumni Window Sticker
-Mickey Key Chain
-Constant Disney Music Playing

ANd I can spot those anntena toppers from a mile away! They always make me smile!

Disneyluvr2
04-04-2007, 11:29 PM
When we bought our new car the only thing I requested was an antena so I could use my Disney antena balls! We ended up with a Camry and NO antena!:( But, I do have....

* A Disney steering wheel cover.
* A small Mickey with magnetic hands and feet that fits around my gear shift.
* A mickey bobblehead in the back window.
* One of the new license plate frames from Disneyland.
* AND, I'm in the process of getting a Disney personalized license plate! As soon as I can decided on one!