PDA

View Full Version : boardwalk to all stars

hooberry
04-03-2007, 08:52 AM
we are thinking of eating at one of the boardwalk resturants for dinner, we are staying at movies, what transportation options do we have for getting back to our hotel after dinner:confused: :blush:

TammiMcMan
04-03-2007, 09:01 AM
#1. If MGM Studios is still open (or just recently closed), you can either take the 10 minute walk along the pathway or the resort boat launch over to that park. Find the bus stop for ASMovies and you're all set.

#2. Take a Downtown Disney bus from the Boardwalk and then switch to the ASMovies bus.

#3. Take a taxi from the Boardwalk to the ASMovies.

disney323
04-03-2007, 09:19 AM
one other option is Epcot if it is still open. take the short walk over to the international gateway and enter epcot. After this point it is a long walk through the countries and through the rest of epcot to the buses.

I would suggest that if you have the time Eat, walk to epcot just in side of the gates to get a good view to watch the fireworks, walk back to the boardwalk and walk up the stairs and then to the left to catch a bus to downtown and spend sometime there before getting another bus to your resort.

TammiMcMan
04-03-2007, 09:35 AM
one other option is Epcot if it is still open. take the short walk over to the international gateway and enter epcot. After this point it is a long walk through the countries and through the rest of epcot to the buses.Just wanted to add for the OP, that you'd be required to use your park hopper or a days admittance into Epcot, even if you are just passing through.

Lucille
04-03-2007, 09:55 AM
I would take a taxi. We have done it quite a few times, it is fast, simple, and (if I remember correctly) about $6-8. You'll be back at the hotel before you would have been able to walk through the International Gateway.

moe513
04-03-2007, 05:45 PM
We use taxis alot. Its would probably cost 10 dollars with tip. You might save a lot of valuable time. I think its worth it.