PDA

View Full Version : Theme Park Tickets

Kerry823
04-03-2007, 08:16 AM
We have been gifted with 12 one day parkhoppers that we received from my sister who had them left over from the FUNAI Classic. They need to be used before October 2007. We are leaving in 10 days. I bought a 7 day parkhopper for my DD. Is there the possibility to purchase a one day parkhopper at the resort? I was also going to see if I could work with the desk in the lobby to see if the tickets could be put one card, like a regular parkhopper and purchase an additional day. Does anyone have any idea if this is possible or will I have to keep what I have and buy a single one park ticket. Sorry for the confusing post!:confused:

Thanks

MickeysBestPal
04-03-2007, 08:24 AM
We have been gifted with 12 one day parkhoppers that we received from my sister who had them left over from the FUNAI Classic. They need to be used before October 2007. We are leaving in 10 days. I bought a 7 day parkhopper for my DD. Is there the possibility to purchase a one day parkhopper at the resort? I was also going to see if I could work with the desk in the lobby to see if the tickets could be put one card, like a regular parkhopper and purchase an additional day. Does anyone have any idea if this is possible or will I have to keep what I have and buy a single one park ticket. Sorry for the confusing post!:confused:

Thanks

You generally can't combine multiple tickets into one.

But you can have a ticket put on your room-key, so its worth asking about.

Just don't worry too much if they won't do it.

Yes, you CAN buy a one-day MYW Hopper at the resort (or at the parks or DTD.)

disney323
04-03-2007, 09:36 AM
No you can not put the tickets together, But if you can put them on your room key that would be like the same thing. I asked the ticket service people the same thing a couple of yersa ago. We have several old tickets with a couple days on each and wanted to do the same thing.