PDA

View Full Version : You Know You've Got it Bad for WDW When....

DisneyJunkie
04-03-2007, 06:25 AM
* You stop children from stepping on bugs, telling them "don't you know it's tough to be a bug?"

* Whenever you drive somewhere and reach your destination, before you unlock the car doors, you ask everyone to "believe in the promise....of tomorrow." (From the TTA spiel)

* You can't go a day without playing your Soarin' mp3 or watching someone else's recording of the ride.

* Hearing any Aerosmith song on the radio takes you back to the 3-2-1 countdown just before you blast off on the Rock n Roller Coaster.

* At 9:05 pm, you instantly head towards the window, hoping for a glimpse of the Electrical Water Pageant.

* When you leave work at the end of the day, someone says "see you tomorrow" and your reply is always "and it'll be a great, big, beautiful tomorrow.....shining at the end of every day!"

* Just the slightest mention of golf puts a picture of Spaceship Earth in your mind.

* You hear other people in a conversation about the Magic Kingdom and someone inevitably refers to it as "Disney World" and you feel your blood start to boil.

* Your computer start-up sounds is the 4:00 + minute mp3 of the Space Mountain queue music.

....any more?

DisneyMP3Maker
04-03-2007, 08:00 AM
When I start up Itunes in the morning and from the 400+ Disney songs it chooses the best mix possible...I know it's going to be a magical day from that moment on.

Whenever I hear a door closing announcement, all I can think of it Jack Wagner "Por favor, mantenganse alejado de las puertas".

CarolinaWDWFan
04-03-2007, 05:47 PM
1. You scour both Priates movies for scenes taken from the ride.
2. You pop in the WDW cds you bought just so you can live the rides while driving to/from work/school.
3. You compare the fixin's bar at Fuddruckers to the one at Pecos Bill's.
4. Parades at home stink compared to WDW.
5. You would take WDW fireworks over the best 4th of July fireworks anywhere else.
6. You freak out when someone looks at your pin lanyard, asks for one of the pins and has nothing to trade. Amateurs!
7. You read your Birnbaum book even though you know the content and can recite from memory some of it.
8. You look up Orlando weather on weather.com just for kicks.
9. You pay special attention to central Florida news when it comes up.
10. You resist slapping someone silly when they say to you..."we just MOVED here FROM Orlando."
11. You ache for the opportunity to book a great airline deal to Orlando.

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 01:39 PM
1. Anytime you see three circles within close proximity to eachother you think HIDDEN MICKEY!

2. when you can go into a 3 hour rant about the Eisner/Harris/Pressler/etc. problems that have affected the park

3. You catch yourself humming disney songs....

4. You get a part time job at the Disney Store just to be in the environment.

5. You get angry when you hear someone call the Magic Kingdom, Disney World.

ibrowse17
04-04-2007, 01:57 PM
You spend 10 hours glued to you couch watching Disney show's on the Travel Channel, as I did last Sunday.:tv:

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 02:35 PM
You also know if...
-You quit college to go work for Disney or do the College Prgrom.

-Your way "too old" to watch to Disney Channel, but you cant get enough of it!

-You have a Disney theme in your home.

-Your BF thinks your cheating on him, but your really sneaking out to go to the parks.

-You already have you Disney Wedding Planned, but no ring on your finger....

-You own every Disney CD and Park Music CD and listen to the constatnly...you even have them on your iPod.

Jeremy
04-04-2007, 02:56 PM
when you make a shirt that say's
I'd rather be at Disneyland!

when your family rolls there eyes when you show and or talk about anything Disney.

when you call the phone number at the parks
just to hear what is going on that day.

or you find a Mickey mouse balloon in the street and take it home.

Yes thats me!:D

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 03:00 PM
My Family Rolls Their Eyes At Me Too!!! When I Break Out The Scrapbook, They All Suddently Have To Go To Work Or Something....

lindique
04-04-2007, 05:44 PM
You log onto "INTERCOT" as soon as you enter the house.:geek:

JMTStone
04-04-2007, 05:55 PM
My house looks like a mix between AKL/AK/Lion King on Broadway

You and your DH have "matching" Lion King tattoos (mine is also my avatar, DH is the Broadway logo)

There is at least one WDW photo in each room in your home