PDA

View Full Version : Lets make it 4 in a row!

Tink&Goofy
04-03-2007, 01:46 AM
We just booked yet another Disney trip for this summer! This will be the 4th year in a row we have spent the last part of August at Disney (first 2 at DL, last year WDW, this year DL again!). Everyone thinks we are nuts - but we don't care. Our family thoroughly enjoy our trips! How many places can you go for vacation and make a 4, 12 and 15 year old happy? They LOVE it (we do too). We look forward to the "end of summer bash" right before they go back to school. Besides, the oldest only has a few more summers before she leaves the nest for college!
How many others of you make this your annual destination???

vizsla
04-03-2007, 05:22 AM
Congratulations and Happy Planning

merlinmagic4
04-03-2007, 07:33 AM
We also had a great time when we went in late August and we'll do it again!

We're going every other year at this point (2003, 2005, 2007) but we have a timeshare so we can go yearly at some point :)

Have a great trip!!!!

hoop de do
04-03-2007, 07:57 AM
You are nuts, just like the rest of us on this site. We are Disney Freaks. We live, breathe and bleed Disney. Can't help it and don't care. Have a great vaca. :crazy: :doh: :crazy: :doh: :crazy: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

CanadianWDWFan
04-03-2007, 08:18 AM
You aren't nuts, you are just crazy :crazy: like the rest of us! When we go in October it will be our forth trip in just over a year. We bought AP's last summer and have tried to get the most out of them.

Happy planning! :mickey:

TikiGoddess
04-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Just booked airfare for our sixth annual summer trip! Thankfully I married a man whose father lives in Tampa, and darn it, we have to go visit him every year :secret: . Oh gee, and WDW is only an hour and a half away from Tampa, gosh, honey can we go to Disney for a couple of days? Please?

TikiG

markb
04-05-2007, 04:05 AM
We've been to a Disney park every year since 1999 :blush: We now spend 5 weeks a year, 3 in spring and 2 in the winter, in WDW:mickey: Everyone at home thinks we're nuts, but we don't care :cloud9: That's why I come here, I feel at home among all the other nuts ;) :rotfl: