PDA

View Full Version : Epcot EMH Question

Jeri
04-02-2007, 11:08 PM
I think I know this answer but since we really have not done EMH before I am sorta confused.

1. When it is early EMH do both World Showcase and Future World open an hour earlier then normal?

2. When it is an evening EMH do both Future World and World Showcase stay open 3 hours later then the normal closing time for both, or do they both close at the same time? If so what time would it be?

Thanks so much. I am getting very excited to make my ADR's and I am trying to figure out where I will be on each day, and me try to make some EMH's.

Figment!
04-02-2007, 11:27 PM
1. When it is early EMH do both World Showcase and Future World open an hour earlier then normal?Only Future World participates in the Morning Extra Magic Hour. World Showcase opens at its normal time.

2. When it is an evening EMH do both Future World and World Showcase stay open 3 hours later then the normal closing time for both, or do they both close at the same time? If so what time would it be?Both participate for up to three hours after the park closing time, but not all attractions are operational.

See the Extra Magic Hours Program (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp) section of INTERCOT info Central for Epcot attractions that are operational during Extra Magic Hours.