PDA

View Full Version : Princess Aurora

Efrank
04-02-2007, 10:47 PM
So, this is my 4yr old dd favorite princess. We are not doing Askerhaus dining so I was wondering if there is anywhere else that we can go to make sure she gets to see her? Should I just ask a CM to find out where she is that day? This is our first trip. TIA!

AliceinDisney
04-02-2007, 10:56 PM
In 2003 I saw her in Main Street in the morning at around nine am Standing near the Tony's Town Square restaurant. I think thats a pretty rare occurance and she was super rare back then. But now Aurora's getting out more because of her newfound popularity again. You can find Aurora at the Toontown Hall of Fame they generally have princess' in there, and sometimes Aurora makes an appearance. The Toontown hall of fame can be found in Mickey's Toontown. Also Akershus is a good bet but then thats random too, they rotate the princesses at most of the dinners. Theres a good chance of seeing her at Cinderella's Table Restaurant, but you have to make reservations early in the AM six months ahead of your trip , unless you're lucky and there is a cancellation when you phone in. You can also find Aurora randomly in EPCOT in France.

Christine
04-02-2007, 11:33 PM
You just go up to a CM and they can find out when/where she'll be. She's been right behind Cinderella Castle lately...and so have Lady Tremaine and the two wicked stepsisters from Cinderella! They are a hoot!

Meeko_33785
04-03-2007, 10:01 AM
I've noticed she's been appearing at France at EPCOT every time I've gone there for the past3 or so years, so I'd say she's pretty common there. More recently, she's been at MK behind the Castle and across from Tinker Bell's shop with Prince Phillip. I think she still makes appearences at Toontown sometimes too, but I'm not sure how regularly. The line-up at the Princess room was Cinderella, Snow White and Belle when I was there last.

mamacatnv
04-03-2007, 12:56 PM
We met Princess Aurora at the CRT breakfast.

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-03-2007, 02:38 PM
My DD loves Aurora too! We've been able to see her at Toontown, and at CRT.

Toontown was the best, we had tons of interaction and DD kept going on about how she was the favourite, and Aurora told her how pretty she was, how glad she was to meet her, etc.

CRT was fine too, and DD loved having her "fancy" picture with Aurora.

You can ask a CM, and they will find out where she is appearing...so don't worry that you'll miss her!

kadesha
04-03-2007, 04:29 PM
We met Aurora in Toontown. However, my kids were very grouchy when it was finally time to meet her after waiting in line for 1 hour and 45 minutes! No joke! :mad:

I would definetly try to meet her somewhere else if possible.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
04-03-2007, 04:58 PM
We met Aurora in Toontown at the Hall of Fame and at our Akershus dinner.

I brought Taylor's pink Aurora dress we got in the MK with us and had her change right before we went in. We have some amazing pics of them together in their matching dresses.

tinksmom02
04-03-2007, 10:58 PM
We met Aurora and Belle in France in Epcot. I don't remember the name of the store, but it was right next to the perfume store. There's the Mickey pointing hand sign to indicate characters. We just stumbled on it by accident.

Kristi Kay
04-04-2007, 02:21 PM
You can have a cast member call the "Chip Hotline" and they can tell you exactly what time she will be out and where...

LaDracul
06-11-2007, 11:10 AM
At one point, I saw her in International Gateway.

I'm thinking because I've been trying to figure out where her story takes place. The original story is French in origin, and I think the movie takes place in medieval England...I'm not sure about that one, I just need to find confirmation. But since that's between both countries, I figured it made perfect sense.