PDA

View Full Version : Some pixie dust and prayers...

LittleDragonErin
04-02-2007, 09:07 PM
...for MonkeyBoyJoe please. His grandmother is dying (currently in ICU). And with his sister expecting soon, I'm sure he's got a roller coaster of emotions going on right now. So please keep him in your thoughts.

Thanks,
-LDE

Jeremy
04-02-2007, 09:42 PM
I am sorry.

Prayers and pixie dust on the way!

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

chrisb26
04-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Aww I'm sorry little and Monkey

Here is some :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

RenDuran
04-02-2007, 10:56 PM
That is a lot for someone to grasp. I will definitely keep the entire family in my thoughts.

cheshirecollector
04-02-2007, 11:44 PM
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Chescat
04-03-2007, 12:05 AM
Erin, please give Joe our best and give him a big hug for me. He's in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything that Varcity & I can do please let us know. I'll let Rock know also.

wizardmickey
04-03-2007, 12:52 AM
Sending positive energy & prayers!!!

janmathatter
04-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Lots of good thoughts and pixie dust are being sent your way.

Blue Genie
04-03-2007, 01:13 AM
Hang in there buddy.:pixie: :tink:

Stilgar
04-03-2007, 01:14 AM
My wishes and thought are coming your way, Monkey. :(

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

TinkRocks
04-03-2007, 04:26 AM

Thoughts and prayers for Monkey - we're here for you, as always!

mickeynuts
04-03-2007, 07:41 AM
Prayers and hugs for Monkey and the entire family.
Laura

terri.m
04-03-2007, 10:04 AM
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

JPL
04-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Prayers and pixie dust on the way from NJ!

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Patricia
04-03-2007, 02:50 PM
Pixie Dust to you and your family.

:tink:

MonkeyBoyJoe
04-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Hey everyone! I know it's been a long time since I posted here. But I still am around and reading the boards. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

Last week my grandmother was brought to the hospital after suffering a stroke. She had another Monday morning and is now on life support. My parents are flying out to the Philippines tomorrow to hopefully see her before she passes away. I am not sure if I am going as well or not. On the other hand, my sister is due to have a baby around the 25th of this month. This Sunday is actually her baby shower and my mom who was planning most of it won't be able to attend (nor my dad of course). And if I go with them, I will not either. Hopefully my parents will be back in time for the baby's birth, but the way it looks right now, he may be earlier than expected.

On top of all this, I've been given more managerial duties at work as the owner is looking to reduce his time by a lot. So basically I'm pretty much in charge of everything now and a lot the responsibilities are kind of stressful as saying the wrong thing could lose us a customer and I've come really close 2 times now in doing that. We're also in the process of rolling out some new products and being the graphic designer, I've been working more hours again to churn out new package designs.

I'm hanging in there though. I was hoping to start playing more VMK, as I miss hanging out with a lot of you guys. And it also kept me distracted from work. I also have not been to the park in almost 2 months now, which for me is a very long time (since I used to go about once a week).

In terms of VMK, I think Erin has me covered. I'm kind of sad and disappointed that this is the second time this year VMK has been updated (majorly) and I'm missing it again (when New Orleans Square was released I was on a business trip that whole week and didn't get a chance to see it until after). I think Erin can buy me whatever new stuff comes out and do any quests. If not, I'm sure she'll let you know if she needs any help with anything.

Again, thanks everybody for all your thoughts and prayers. I'll keep you updated as best I can.

-JoE-

Chescat
04-03-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm so sorry Joe. This baby has meant so much to your sister. She needs to make sure to take of herself also. Whatever you decide to do whether staying home or going with your parents, when the decision needs to be made, you will know what you want to do.

You know I'm here if you need me my friend. Hugs to you and your family. :hug:

Tiggerdog
04-03-2007, 05:14 PM
Joe, hugs to you and your family.

Strangely enough, my brother-in-law (my sister's husband) is also flying back to the Philippines this weekend to be with his ill mother.

Sending postitive thoughts and lots of pixie dust from Denver!

bigpapiortiz34
04-08-2007, 07:36 PM
Oh Monkey, I am so sorry to hear of your grandmother. I hope she will be able to stick it through a few more days. Here is some pixie dust and hugs for her, you, and the rest of your family

:pixie: :hug:

On another note, congrats on your sister having that baby. Babies can be loads of fun! More pixie dust for a bouncing bundle of joy.

:pixie: :pixie:

And for you, heres some pixie dust for everything in your life (work, baby on the way, and your grandmother)

Keep in touch Monkey. And remember, if you need anything at all, just come to us :)

fluffies
04-12-2007, 12:38 PM
All the pixie dust from up North...
:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

You know where to find me if you need anything, monkey.

Chescat
04-12-2007, 02:45 PM
Just a quick recap, I'll leave it to Erin and Joe to write, but Joe did go over with his parents last Wednesday and got back on either Monday or Tuesday. His grandmother was still alive from last I heard.

Get some rest kiddo and we still have you in our thoughts. Also want to hear when the new baby arrives.

MonkeyBoyJoe
04-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Thanks again everybody for your thoughts and prayers.

When we got there, my grandmother was code blue. So we thought for sure she wouldn't last the weekend. But amazingly on Saturday she woke up. Was actually the best timing she could have had as well, because my mom and uncles (all my grandmother's children) were at the bedside. So when my grandmother woke up, she woke up to all her children there. She said that they sent her back and she still had something to do. By Sunday they were taking her off dialysis and trying to feed her solid foods.

I left Monday and as of Tuesday night, she seems to be okay. It's almost a miraculous recovery. And one of my uncles, the black sheep of the family, even had a conversion during the time I was there.

Anyway, I'm back at work, which is insane. I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep average. My sister's doing good. She had her last day of work last week. Baby seems to be fine but the way things are going, he might be a bit earlier than expected. Hopefully not too early, as I'm sure my mom wants to be present at the birth.

Again, thanks for everybody's thoughts and prayers. When something like this happens, it's always a great testament to how much they help and work. :)

chrisb26
04-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Its great to hear that your grandmother is awake and doing better. Here is some more :pixie: that everything gets better with her.

Also good to hear your sister is doing well hopefully your parents will make it back for the birth

mickeytinkerbellprincess
04-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Glad to know that your grandma is okay! :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: Tons of it your way for your grandma! And your sister too!