PDA

View Full Version : Narrators for Candlelight Processional

Magic Smiles
04-02-2007, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know when they release the list of Narrators for the Candlelight Processional? I am trying to plan our ADRs, but want to pick a good night for the Candlelight Processional. Do the same Narrators ever come back for more than one year?
We are at our 246 day countdown, so I still have time.

Beast_fanatic
04-02-2007, 10:17 PM
The finalized schedule probably won't be available until some time in October or so. There should be some tentative schedules released as early as August though, and they may announce a list of narrators (without specific dates) even earlier in the summer.

And yes, narrators do sometimes repeat from year to year.

Marilyn Michetti
04-03-2007, 09:08 AM
Gary Senise and Steven Curtis Chapman are there almost every year. You won't know for awhile yet, but I don't think you'll be disappointed no matter who you get.:)

DDuck66
04-03-2007, 09:30 AM
We went last year for Gary Sinise and it was great. Everyone that I have spoken to, has said it was wonderful no matter who their speaker was. I also thank that Rita Morena has been a repeat performer for the past couple of years.
Make sure you go, no matter who is the narrator.

awaggett
04-04-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm not sure when you are planning on going--we went Christmas Eve with Gary Sinise last year. I'd highly recommend the dining package--we were guaranteed a seat, and it didn't look like many not on the package got into the theater (although you can still see/hear from outside). Last year the list of narrators was released in mid-August and the dining package was available at the end of August. We did the last show with dinner at Alfredo's and it was perfect.