PDA

View Full Version : What type of caramel apple for you?

ariel03
04-02-2007, 06:35 PM
I figured this would be a fun topic. I was wondering what everyone likes on there caramel apples? I know you can buy these made to order at DTD and MGM studios. So how do you get yours made? What toppings do you have added to it?:mickey:

Also do you get it cut or have it whole?

Melanie
04-02-2007, 06:43 PM
Just a plain old caramel apple for me, thanks! I don't like the nuts or chocolate on it. I always get one from the Confectionary on Main Street. :tasty:

Christine
04-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Oooo, I love the ones with nuts. I get it cut (we share it, and it saves your teeth!) and we always get one after Fantasmic at the Villian's Apothecary candy shop!

dolphinmickey9170
04-02-2007, 08:06 PM
:jaw: They cut them for you?? I didn't know.....I LOVE it!!

I like chocolate, nuts, and m'n'm's!

ariel03
04-02-2007, 09:52 PM
I didn't know about cutting them also until recently. I asked when I bought it cause the time before that I only got mouth fulls of candy and no apple while I was eating it during fantasmic ( I got a loaded apple lots of toppings) so i figured I give it a go and ask and they had no problem cutting it for me.

mrsgaribaldi
04-03-2007, 12:23 AM
I think I'll try one in May, it sounds yummy. :thumbsup:

January-2007
04-03-2007, 08:57 AM
oh. my. gosh.

They can cut the caramel apples for you? That's the only reason I didn't get any on our trip, because I'm not supposed to bite into apples. I love caramel apples, wow, this is great news! They had so many fun kinds to choose from at Goofy's Candy Kitchen, it was so hard not to get one, but I thought I would have no way to eat it so I decided to wait until May so I could cut it up at the Beach Club since we'll have a kitchen. So how do they cut it, like regular pieces or in half, or what? Details needed.... Oh, and to answer the question, I like caramel and peanuts... but I'm sure I'll be trying some of those other interesting toppings in just a few short, okay long, weeks...

Christine
04-03-2007, 09:27 AM
[B] So how do they cut it, like regular pieces or in half, or what? Details needed....

You know how you cut an apple at home with a corer? It is like that. just wedges and the core is removed.

January-2007
04-03-2007, 10:25 AM
You know how you cut an apple at home with a corer? It is like that. just wedges and the core is removed.

Nice. Thanks for the quick reply! I know exactly what your saying, we used to have one of those apple cutters.

ShanPooh
04-05-2007, 12:18 AM
I only ever had caramel apples with just caramel (silly me) until my husband's cousin made these incredible caramel apples dipped in milk chocolate and drizzled with white chocolate then sprinkled with nuts.
Would you believe these were the favors at her son's wedding?!? She's awesome!
I could miss white chocolate and nuts, but a caramel apple with milk chocolate is soooo yummy!

May524
04-05-2007, 01:36 AM
YUM!!!!
I like the ones with the caramel and the M&M's. I haven't had one since my senior high school trip in 01...I'll definetly be getting one in June...and totally getting it cut up! Yay! :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
04-05-2007, 05:39 AM
Yummm! A caramel apple with nuts is one of my all time favorite WDW snacks! :tasty: