PDA

View Full Version : Year of A million Dreams!

Kristi Kay
04-02-2007, 05:22 PM
I haven't been to the parks during the Celebration of A Year of A Million Dreams...but I love the commericals! Has anyone had anything great happen to them while they were visitng during this celebration! I sooo badly want to win that night in the Castle! How do they go about chosing who does that?

Strmchsr
04-02-2007, 05:54 PM
The person/family choosen for the night in the castle, like all awards, is randomly generated, i.e. the fourth person to drink from a certain water fountain at 1:27 pm or the person sitting in seat x on ride y at 10:08 am. They don't "pick" a person except from the exact randomly selected criteria. And, if I understand correctly, the CM doing the picking doesn't even know what the person has won, only that they've won something and you have to go claim your prize to find out what it is.

As for who's won, there's actually an ongoing thread for all Intercot members to report if they win anything from the Dream Squad. You can see it here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=84923&highlight=Year+Million+Dreams).