PDA

View Full Version : need some help with dining options....please?

maymay
04-02-2007, 04:46 PM
Going to Disney with in-laws (never been), my bro-in-law/w family, my sis-in-law/w daughter (who have all never been....can you believe that?? :( )

We are a group of 13, 6 kids in this group. Had to make ADR's with Grand Gathering CM, bad thing is that we will be split up at tables. Any info on the following ???

Garden Grill
O'hana (love this one)
50's Prime Time Cafe
Liberty Tree Tavern
Crystal Palace

Thanks for any help :mickey:

watch4pixiedust
04-02-2007, 07:54 PM
First, :welcome: to Intercot!

Your ADR's sound good. When we were there as a group, there were 9 of us and I had to split us up for most of our ADR's, too. But! when we were seated, even though we had to reserve seperate tables and were just hoping we could sit near each other, we were seated together at all but one! I know they do what they can, but I think it may have helped that they had our grand gathering number on our ADR's. SInce you went thru a GG CM, hopefully it will help when you are seated.

Is there any specific type of info you are looking for? Intercotees are very helpful :yes:

mrsgaribaldi
04-03-2007, 12:25 AM
I love Crystal Palace for breakfast and Ohana too. Never had anything else there but I bet it can't be bad. 50's Primetime I ate at once and it was ok. Never tried the others, sorry:blush:

kakn7294
04-03-2007, 01:42 AM
We did 50's and LLT in December with a large group (11 of us). At 50's we were seated at 3 tables tucked away together in our own little "kitchen" so it was kind of private. At LLT we were seated at 2 tables next to each other - one had a booth seat on one side and chairs on the other and the other was a round table with six chairs. We did Garden Grill several years ago with a group of 10. We were seated in a large u-shaped section with 2 tables. We did Crystal Palace in '98 in a large group and I think they pulled several tables together to form one large table (but details are a bit fuzzy). I think they can do this at 'Ohana as well although it's been 11 years since we've been there and never as a large group. Even if your group is to be split among 2 or more tables, you will be seated next to each other.