PDA

View Full Version : There's a B-2 Bomber circling my house, what does it mean?????

Marker
04-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Well it either means there's a serious military concern, or the KC Royals are starting their baseball season.

Either way, it doesn't look good for Kansas City.

But that B-2 sure looked cool, it always does when they do a fly over.

If anyone from the St. Louis side of the state reads this, do you get B-2 fly overs also? Didn't know if they go to that side of the state or not.

RedSoxFan
04-02-2007, 04:28 PM
KC Royals are playing baseball now against the Red Sox. Maybe that has something to do with it. The game started at 4pm.

pogo
04-02-2007, 04:31 PM
:plane: I think it means......... :hide2: take cover !:giveup: :D

SandmanGStefani24
04-02-2007, 04:32 PM
my vote is for the game too...the last time I saw a B-2 in a non militarized area was at the NASCAR race outside of Fort Worth.

Caroleh
04-02-2007, 04:39 PM
:plane: I think it means......... :hide2: take cover !:giveup: :D

I thought the same thing!!!!;)

disneydrmr
04-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Don't worry - I've sent in the military to capture Jason LaRue and bring him back 'home' to the Cincy Reds!!!! :D

Marker
04-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Yeah, they fly over fairly frequently. For Royals games, for Chiefs games, for Races....they're based just like 50 miles east of here and I'm on their way to the stadium. They usually circle around for a while until they get the cue to fly over.

Now what's kind of spooky, is driving by the AFB and seeing a line of them taking off, at night, with no lights on, at a time when we're bombing somewhere in the world. Saw that once, it was kind of a spooky feeling knowing what they were headed to do. It still amazes me that they fly bombing missions from central Missouri.

SgtTigger
04-02-2007, 08:34 PM
Well it either means there's a serious military concern, or the KC Royals are starting their baseball season.

Wow the season has just started and you all already want to Bomb the Royals???????

:baseball:

:cop: :tigger:

Altair
04-02-2007, 08:58 PM
If anyone from the St. Louis side of the state reads this, do you get B-2 fly overs also? Didn't know if they go to that side of the state or not.

We got four F-15's from the Missouri National Guard for Opening Day.

I did see something about as far from a B-2 as you can get flying today. It was a WWII trainer AT-6 Texan similar to this one:http://rides.webshots.com/photo/
1183836391053696626WMsbuC (http://rides.webshots.com/photo/1183836391053696626WMsbuC)
You can't miss the sounds of those old engines.

disneygoofball
04-02-2007, 11:17 PM
Hmmm...I would say that it had something to do with an attack of the dolls:thedolls: , but I wouldn't want to start anything.

Sooooo..I'll just say that a B-2 bomber would be awesome! We get the fighter jets at the start of games out here. At the last Chargers game I was at, they had a group of military guys parachute into the middle of the field. That was kind of cool!:thumbsup:

Marilyn Michetti
04-03-2007, 09:32 AM
There's a museum in Mesa Arizona, that take folks for rides in the old bombers on the weekend. Don't know if that's the situation there??????

Air shows this time of year, (before Memorial Day), are common.

Aren't they neat to watch?:plane: