PDA

View Full Version : Questions IF they announce free dining!

TBY2225
04-02-2007, 03:34 PM
IF and just IF we get lucky enough for Disney to announce free dining or some other incentive I have a few questions.

Last year we booked after it was announced and we got it, but this year we are already booked. Would we have to rebook to get it?

If we rebook would we lose any ADR's we have already made under an confirmation number or are they stored under your phone number?( I can't remember)

If we are going down on the last day it is offered (rumored September 22nd) would we still be able to get it for the whole time since we checked in on the last day it is offered?

Thanks for all the help! I don't know what I would do without INTERCOT!

sleepingbooty
04-02-2007, 03:48 PM
We always go through Magical Journeys, and they automatically made the changes to our reservation the past two years when the free dining special came out. I'm not sure if this involved cancelling our reservation and rebooking us, but either way, we didn't have to do anything, they took care of it and notified us of our new lower total amount due. If you booked through them, you've got no worries, if not, just call whoever you booked through and they ought to be able to handle it.

You will not have to rebook your ADRs, and yes, if you check in on the last day a special is offered you will receive it for your entire trip.

Here's hoping!:fingers: