PDA

View Full Version : Summer Concert Shows in EPCOT

moorea
04-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Last year they had the Summer Concert Series in EPCOT where bands put on concerts throughout the day. Does anyone know or heard if they are going to offer the same this year? Thanks. :thumbsup:

Carol
04-02-2007, 03:55 PM
Sounds like Summer is on the schedule for 2007 - but no details have been released yet. :rocker:

Kristi Kay
04-02-2007, 04:21 PM
I think it's during the FLower and Garden Festivel each year....but i know one thing...I can count on Davy Jones Showing up! I'm 24 and my mom thinks it's funny that I faithfully make it to see of old Monkey, but he is a fantasticly fun perfermer!!

Carol
04-02-2007, 06:15 PM
I think it's during the Flower and Garden Festival each year....but i know one thing...I can count on Davy Jones Showing up!
No. The 'Sounds Like Summer' venue is a totally different thing and occurred during the Summer - not during the Flower Festival. Those are Flower Power concerts. :thumbsup:

pogo
04-02-2007, 06:46 PM
No. The 'Sounds Like Summer' venue is a totally different thing and occurred during the Summer - not during the Flower Festival. Those are Flower Power concerts. :thumbsup: Carol is right !:thumbsup: The Flower Power Concert Series runs during the Flower & Garden Fest and features real Bands from the sixties and seventies.

:rocker::drummer: :piano: :rocker:

The "Sounds like Summer" concert series features some bands that do impersonations ( they really sound like ) of major Acts. They perform during the summer months. :D

TIdoubleGR
04-03-2007, 12:38 PM
The "Sounds like Summer" concert series features some bands that do impersonations ( they really sound like ) of major Acts. They perform during the summer months. :D

:thumbsup: That's excellent-- had no idea they did that. Hopefully a schedule will be released soon.