PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Tried the Cinnamon Melts at McDonalds?

MMouse6937
04-02-2007, 02:11 PM
Has anyone tried these?? They are absolutely to die for!! :cloud9: I hope they don't ever get rid of them, but I seem to have a track record for these types of things. Once I like something and get to the point where I have cravings for it, poof, they take them off the menu (this goes for anywhere, not just McDonalds). I'm hoping if everyone buys them there will be too much demand for them to take them off the menu!! :D

Milan23
04-02-2007, 02:55 PM
I tried one last week and did not like it at all. I think they over microwaved it (or however they heat it up). It was too hot and quite chewy.

I loved the cinnamon rolls that they had previously though.

jkj1224
04-02-2007, 07:48 PM
please excuse my ignorance, I don't think we have these what are they?

2Epcot
04-02-2007, 08:46 PM
I bought them out of couriosity a few weeks ago when I didn't have breakfast ... Since then I've had them a few more times. I think they're pretty good. I haven't ate at McDonalds in years, but the Cinnamon Melts have been bringing me back, at least for a quick breakfast when I'm running late.

baldburke
04-02-2007, 09:13 PM
I tried it. It was okay. I prefer BK's cini-minis.

Momof2boys
04-03-2007, 09:20 AM
I tried them last weekend for the 1st time and they were DELISH ! I'm not one for breakfast OR McDonald's but these were very tasty :thumbsup:

MMouse6937
04-03-2007, 11:46 AM
please excuse my ignorance, I don't think we have these what are they?

They are little cinnamon rolls. Supposed to be like the middle of a big cinnamon roll. They come in a little bowl with buttery icing all over them!! YUM!