PDA

View Full Version : I don't even know where to begin!

Ohhohohhhh*ItsMagic
04-02-2007, 01:46 PM
I am so in love with WDW that I try to go every other year. (I'd go every day but my husband wouldn't let me!!) I also absolutely love the state of Florida! We just went there in January of this year and I figured on going back in 2009. Disneyland never crossed my mind. Well yesterday my husband and I decided that we wanted to do something big for our 10 year anniversary in 2009 and we're taking our daughters and going on a two week tour of the state of California. And I've convinced my hubby that Disneyland should be our first stop. So where do I even begin??? I am so elated I can hardly stand it and it's still two years away! I figured though that we'd start planning next year for it all and because this is such a big trip for us we'll start saving now. We're definitley planning on Disneyland and California Adventures. What's it like there? I honestly have never checked it out because we always go to WDW. (Last night a show on tv actually came on about DL and I was floored at the rides there.) Not so sure if we'll stay on Disney property there or not since it's not like Disney World. Anyone recommend any other places to stay around there? Also wondering if any of you can recommend places to go and see besides Disney. We're going to be in Annaheim for three days, perhaps go to San Diego for a few, then take our time and drive the coast to San Francisco and stay a few days. Then we'll finish our trip in Yosemite. What are we missing?

:mickey: Here we go again!

AZ Disney
04-02-2007, 02:39 PM
What a fantastic trip you're going to have, but a huge undertaking. CA is a big state. I'm just going to give you some bulleted items that I would reccomend. We just moved from the Bay Area 3yrs ago, my parents live in San Diego, and we love Disney.

http://www.citypass.com/city/socal.html?id=4VrI7vzh

*Disneyland - Hampton Inn & Suites works really well for us located in the same parking lot as Bucca di Peppa, and an ART pick up.

San Diego (There is so much) www.sandiego.org
*La Jolla Cove http://www.lajollacove.com/
*SeaWorld
*San Diego Zoo
*San Diego Wild Animal Park
*Belmont Park
*Balboa Park

San Francisco Bay Area
*Golden Gate Bridge/Bay Bridge
*Muir Woods (Marin Co)
*Cliff House for dinner
*Cable Cars
*Alcatraz Island (actually walk the island and need ADVANCED ressies)
*Fisherman's Wharf/Pier39 and don't miss the seals
*Napa Valley
*Monterey Bay (90 minutes South)
-Aquarium
-Ocean
*Lake Tahoe (3 hours EAST)

Have fun!