PDA

View Full Version : Fantasyland Forecourt (VMK)

WDWfanatic742
04-02-2007, 01:38 PM
Finally, we have some clues. On the calender page, there is a picture of the room:

Fantasyland Forecourt (http://avmk.disney.go.com/avmk_v0300/en_US/media/calendar/Calendar-2007-04-01.jpg)

I spy, with my little blue eye, an Alice in Wonderland Ride entrance (Which we already knew), and a Peter Pan's Flight entrance. We also know where that sword in the stone picture came from in the newsletter too. It's on the top middle of the screen.

Here is a bigger picture that I sized up:

Fantasyland Forecourt (Big) (http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/2406/calendar20070401sk2.jpg)

Jeremy
04-02-2007, 02:33 PM
OH WOW!!!!:cloud9:

Can't wait, it looks so cool!:cool:

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Thank you for the info!:thumbsup:

Chescat
04-02-2007, 03:45 PM
I notice the credit machines for each of the rides. I wonder how much we will get charged. I figure I'm going to wait and watch others go through.

Bummer it wasn't Mr. Toad's. But maybe because its not longer in WDW, they went with what was in both parks.

MrDownTown
04-02-2007, 04:50 PM
WoW a Peter Pan ride this is awesome Great Spot btw WDW

maybe they will rerealease the pan hat hahah i can only hope :peter:

:peter: :peter:

varcity
04-02-2007, 04:50 PM
I dont remember mr. toad in WDW? Maybe it was just too long ago, ill start planning a trip :mickey:

Newsletter is out. No info except for that most pieces will be sold, but not all, and that the hedge pieces would be a good ride through prize. I resepect that they have learned not to give a release date without it being known, so when the new build is out, the new newsletter is out! :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
04-02-2007, 04:52 PM
I'm posting the newsletter right now....

terri.m
04-02-2007, 07:10 PM
Oh how exciting!! It's looks wonderful.:cloud9:

Blue Genie
04-02-2007, 07:47 PM
After doing my wooooooooo and aaaaaaaaaaaah it just hit me. Why is Alice ride across from Peter Pan's. It should of been Snow White across from Peter Pan's. Alice is on the back or side of Peter Pan's.So it should of been like this.

On the left side it is Snow White & pinocchio
Right side it is Peter Pan,Mr.Toad,Tea Cups & Alice. And of chourse the Merry-go-round in the middle.

Patricia
04-03-2007, 12:10 AM
I don't think it had anything to do with the attractions being in both parks. There is no Alice attraction in WDW. Peter Pan is a good choice, definitely a popular park attraction judging by the long lines all day. Who doesn't like that ride?

That Alice ride is adorable, it even has the Caterpillar cars. :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
04-03-2007, 12:31 AM
I can't even remember Peter Pan anymore. Anytime we are in Fantasyland, the lines are over a hour long, even during off times in the year.

varcity
04-03-2007, 10:07 AM
:mickey: Its out!

10 credits to ride alice which has I believe 5 rooms in it. It has to load every new item, but the music is awesome. Also, the rooms it is in is like a stage room that the rides are actually in. It is actually the most amazing thing I have ever seen in VMK. VERY well done. Just wish I didn't have chemistry so I could play some more! :mickey:

terri.m
04-03-2007, 10:07 AM
At least WDW has fast passes for Peter Pan. As far as i know, DL doesn't!

Chescat
04-03-2007, 02:48 PM
At least WDW has fast passes for Peter Pan. As far as i know, DL doesn't!
Nope, no fast passes for any fantasyland ride. Small World sometimes has it during the Christmas overlay since the lines are so long.