PDA

View Full Version : best beakfast

jmgall
04-02-2007, 12:38 PM
I am thinking about adding a breakfast one morning, normally we just grab and go but like a good breakfast now and then. I have heard good things about Boma and Whispering Canyons breafast, any input? It will just be myself and hubby looking at a Sautrday morning.:mickey:

lightyearfan
04-02-2007, 12:55 PM
well we'll be going to Boma's for the first time this upcoming trip, so i can't give any info on that, but you guys might want to try Boatwrights at POFQ, we've eaten their serveral times and we can safely say Mmmmm
Mmmmmm, if you like french toast then this is the spot, i myself go for the sweet potatoe pancakes and bacon, but that's me, if your undecided give Boatwrights a look.

Victor

iwannagotodisneyworld
04-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Chef Mickey's is fun and food-wise there is something for everyone. If you'd prefer a less boisterous breakfast, you can't go wrong with Tonga Toast at the Kona Cafe at the Poly. That has to be the best breakfast on Disney property as far as I'm concerned.

Tonga Toast and a press pot of coffee. mmmmm :tasty: - I'm in my happy place now. :cloud9:

dolphinmickey9170
04-02-2007, 01:22 PM
but you guys might want to try Boatwrights at POFQ, we've eaten their serveral times and we can safely say Mmmmm
Mmmmmm, if you like french toast then this is the spot, i myself go for the sweet potatoe pancakes and bacon, but that's me, if your undecided give Boatwrights a look.

Victor

Can you use a CS for this breakfast at Boatwrights??

PETE FROM NYC
04-02-2007, 01:57 PM
Just got back on 3/18.
The best breakfast we had was Chef Mickey's.
Also had breakfast at Crystal Palace,Breakfastasaurus,and at the food court.
Chef Mickey gave us the most enjoyable.
We could not find any CS breakfast at any of the parks.

Bubbie Girl
04-03-2007, 10:59 AM
Last summer DS and DH ate breakfast :eat: at one of the Golf Courses and they raved about it all day. Dh loved that they got a lot of food at a not high $. He said it was not real busy and very nice view and they did get some nice pictures. I do know they paid way less than DD and I did for our Breakfast at the Castle! But we all had a great time:mickey:
They plan to eat there again next year when we go Dh thinks he has found a real bargain now at WDW!!:clappy:

I will see if I can find the name and post it later.

lightyearfan
04-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Can you use a CS for this breakfast at Boatwrights??

no this is considered as a TS meal, but even if you don't have the dining plan, if i remeber correctly for me and dw it was a little over $20 with tip, but don't qoute me on that. keep in mind it will be money well spent, Boatwrights is 1 of our favorite Resort Resturants, trying the Grand Floridian Cafe and the 1900 plus Boma's on this upcoming trip so when we get back (which i don't even want to think of) i'll give my opionion in those, which we've heard allot of good things about on this site which made us decide to go there.

VIctor

JPL
04-03-2007, 01:57 PM
I love Boma for breakfast and they have on thing no other WDW breakfast can compete with

FRUNCH!!

diz_girl
04-03-2007, 02:07 PM
If it's you and DH for breakfast, then maybe you would want something more relaxing than Whispering Canyon (never been to BOMA). I'd personally recommend the Grand Floridian Cafe. It's quiet and relaxing, and the food is great.

Goofy Pluto
04-03-2007, 02:26 PM
We ate at Boma's once for breakfast and it was very good. But my personal favorite is the Tonga Toast at the Kona Cafe. DELICIOUS! :tasty:

Duchess99
04-03-2007, 03:44 PM
I enjoy 1900 Park Fare. It's a great character breakfast with a lot of variety and a make your own omlette station, which I LOVE!!

DISFREAKS
04-03-2007, 06:18 PM
For us its Ohana at poly. Family style with lots of food. Fun atmosphere and:stitch:

thejens
04-03-2007, 08:40 PM
I loved Boma for breakfast. Wonderful food, great selection, a little different than the same old, same old, but not wierd. Also I just love the lodge. This was peaceful and nice, not like the character breakfasts.

Cathy S
04-04-2007, 10:57 AM
For a great leisurely breakfast how about taking the monorail over to the Poly and eating at the Kona Cafe. Great food (read Tonga Toast which is so huge you can easily share!). Then you can take the monorail back to MK or Epcot. We did this and paid oop -- that way didn't use a ts and it was very reasonable . It was a great meal and really got us set for a good day.:thumbsup:

mdricks
04-04-2007, 12:17 PM
i like crystal palace. Get the earlist ressie you can and you are first in the park! Gets you some great picture taking opportunities and you get about an hour to an hour1/2 of the park almost to yourself.

Oh and the food is really good too.....

And dont forget

:tigger: :roo: :piglet: :pooh: :eeyore:

Goofy Pluto
04-04-2007, 12:51 PM
... Tonga Toast which is so huge you can easily share ...

:eek: :jaw:

I would never share my Tonga Toast! :eat: :D

wdwcrazy777
04-05-2007, 10:42 AM
well we'll be going to Boma's for the first time this upcoming trip, so i can't give any info on that, but you guys might want to try Boatwrights at POFQ, we've eaten their serveral times and we can safely say Mmmmm

Victor

just an FYI Boatwrights is at Riverside not French Quarter

EdwardBear
04-05-2007, 12:22 PM
So far 1900 Park Fare has been my favorite breakfast buffet.