PDA

View Full Version : Anything you did not like about the cruise

Bubbie Girl
04-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Just wondering is there anyone who really did not like the cruise and if so what was it?

ElenitaB
04-02-2007, 12:50 PM
We went on a 3 night cruise and it was WAY TOO SHORT! Other than that, we loved everything about it: the shows, our cabin (6064), the friendliness of the CMs, the dinners, etc. Maybe the only thing we did dislike (besides having to disembark) was being unfamiliar with the way things worked and the time schedule. Of course, had we read our Navigators a bit better we would have been more on top of breakfast and lunch hours. :blush:

FatCat
04-02-2007, 05:24 PM
Overall I absolutely loved the cruise.

A few minor things of which can be
remedied with tips or experience.
Some are just cruise industry standards

-Did not care for pizza on pool deck
-Thought drinks that the people carried around for sale were very weak
-Ship could use an additional elevator in design
-Absence of Illuminated Digital Clock in room
-Did not like fact of how early you get kicked off ship...(But what can you do???)
-no roller coaster
-expensive bottled water

Loved the cruise though. Booked for two more.

Simbajr4ever
04-06-2007, 08:33 PM
Have been on the Wonder twice so far, and only a few problems.

-- Do not care for Nassau.
--Seems rushed to get to dinner, show, pictures.
--Only got to Palo's once.
--Sorry, Did not really care for the "group" we got at dinner. Wrong age group, not alot in common. Would of prefered to dine alone.
--Smoke in the nite clubs.
--Only 1 day at Castaway Cay.
--And yes, the wonder goes by way too fast.

Would go back in a second.

mouseketeer mom
04-08-2007, 07:32 AM
I would do things very differently next time. I did not like how much we had to pay attn to the time. Constantly. The navigator is just chock full of times, times, times. Dinners required you to watch the clock, get dressed, and spend a lot of time doing so. Next time I wouldn't try to do so much, including dinners. I would build in more of Deck 10 lounging, looking out to sea with a snack and drink nearby. I wouldn't run to this and that. Also, would not do the dolphin excursion. It was expensive, super quick, and very unDisney like. They were beautiful sure, but it is something we would not do again.