PDA

View Full Version : HDD with picky kids

Goofy Pluto
04-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Hi everyone.

I don't even know if we'll do Hoop Dee Doo this coming trip (probably not), BUT, if we did, are there alternate food choices for young kids other than fried chicken and ribs? My kids are very picky and I don't think they'd eat that. Just wondering. Thanks.

Goofy Pluto
04-03-2007, 03:08 PM
Dang. NO replies? Doesn't anyone know?

ElenitaB
04-03-2007, 05:28 PM
We haven't gone in a few years, but they brought out a bowl of macaroni and cheese for my DS. It seems that you can get mac and cheese just about at any restaurant on property, just for those picky eaters.

My son (who was 5 then) really enjoyed himself at HDD, as did the two adults!

Luv Eeyore
04-03-2007, 05:56 PM
My DS (4 at the time) refused to eat any of the regular food on the table. Our waiter was great and after speaking w/DS, brought out several slices of cheese pizza.

KSS
04-04-2007, 12:05 PM
I posted this same question for our last trip this past sept/oct. I was worried that we would not have a good time because the kids would be fussing over the food. The advice given to me at the time was go and they would be accomidating. We went and they did!!! There were 10 of us... 4 adults and 6 kids.
When we got to our seats for the show we just asked the server about different options for the kids and he brought us out a plate of hot dogs and a bowl of mac and cheese for the kids. It was not a problem at all. We all enjoyed the show and no complaints about the food from the kids.

Go and enjoy the show... they will bring something different for the kids ...just ask!!!